Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Bunny TV

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Bunny TV

I have a very tiny fenced yard, and last night I discovered there are 3 baby bunnies living in it! I couldn't figure out why my dogs were so fascinated looking out the window. I have a bird feeder and I also feed squirrels, so I thought they were just excited to see so many of them. Finally I noticed the bunny babies, one at a time. 1...2...3

It was like Christmas.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just watch the doggies with the bunnies. Dogs like to chase the bunnies (mine does anyway).
    ~ Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh yeah, my dogs love to chase squirrels big time. Mommy does not allow that.... Animals like squirrels and rabbits spend their lives living in fear as it is. They don't need my big goofballs adding to it! I can't tell where the bunnies are living actually. They might be in the neighbor's yard, as the fence slats are quite large. But they like to eat at Sangye's Diner. We have the best buffet-- open 24-7, no reservations required.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shhhhhhh Sangye!!

Phil the Terminator might find out....you know what he did to those ants!!!

Rabbits are Ok with me so long as they stay away from my Veg patch, but just in case, do you want me to send you an outline of my hands for gloves ??? Only asking.
    Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
    Jim Carrey

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope your doggies don't get hold of the bunnies!! I hate it when my dachshund goes hunting for chipmunks. You wouldn't think he'd be able to catch them, but he DOES! It's so sad

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm just going to say that if "jokes" like the ones about the ants appear in this thread I will ask for the entire thread to be deleted.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chris G View Post
    I hope your doggies don't get hold of the bunnies!! I hate it when my dachshund goes hunting for chipmunks. You wouldn't think he'd be able to catch them, but he DOES! It's so sad
    Yeah, my last dog used to chase squirrels and tree them. There was no stopping her. She was a very obedient dog unless squirrels were involved. Once on a camping trip she actually caught a chipmunk. It was screaming. She was shocked, as she had never caught anything. I went running down the hill to her screaming my head off. She was so alarmed she dropped it and it ran off-- unharmed. I know it was just a dog thing, but I was so upset I could hardly look at her all afternoon!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hammy8241 View Post
    Shhhhhhh Sangye!!

Phil the Terminator might find out....you know what he did to those ants!!!

Rabbits are Ok with me so long as they stay away from my Veg patch, but just in case, do you want me to send you an outline of my hands for gloves ??? Only asking.
    Ants are quite different from bunnies. I used to have some pet bunnies at the farm and some wild bush bunnies as well. So I don't kill bunnies unless they are a pest. We had lots of bunnie at the farm but they were not a pest. My Grandfather and Greatgrandfather used to hunt jack rabbits but they are not considered a rabbit for some reason.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We also now have Chipmunk TV! A baby chipmunk is living in my yard--under the deck with the baby bunnies. He comes out and crams his cheeks full of birdseed and other food on the ground. It's hilarious. He's very tiny but brave.

In addition, our daily guests at Sangye's Outdoor Diner are: a pair of doves, 2 pairs of cardinals, lots of sparrows and chickadees, some other little birds and many squirrels. All the animals eat together literally side by side. I'm in heaven, I tell you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm so glad you have something pleasant to entertain you while you don't feel well!!
    ~ Chris ~
    (Female )

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast