Likes Likes:  0
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Dentist Advice

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I solved all my dental problems twenty years ago while having a dispute with the laws of gravity (they won). My dentures sometimes cause me trouble if the Wegs is affecting my gums but otherwise i am ok with them.
    Mike.
    If you can't be positive be optomistic.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you feel about your dentist? I had MAJOR dental phobia until i found my dentist. He is wonderful and puts me at ease completely. thinking back on other dentists that i feared, I realize why this one is different. It is absolutely as important to him that he not inflict pain as it is to me to not feel any. If i so much as wrinkle an eyebrow he stops to make sure i am ok. the other thing is that he is crazy funny, and crazy talented at getting the novacaine in the right spot. I have at least one root canal done every year, and i can truly say I actually look forward to seeing my dentist. A visit is like going to a comedy club. so, if you can find a dentist who is REALLY good with novacaine, and really has a lot of compassion, I would go with the least invasive treatment possible. That said, I will not allow even my wonderful dentist to do an extraction. I want to be out cold for that. so, in those cases, I trust his referral. Good luck!! And if you find that you fear dental work, shop around. sometimes you can find reviews online.
    Jacquie (aka Lifelong Booknut)

Updated status: "Honorary Weggie"

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910