Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst things about having Wegener's granulomatosis

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaMarie View Post
    I am enjoying this thread....i am laughing and crying...it great!!!!
    I found myself having lots of strong varied emotions too from writing on this thread and reading others comments which I think was or is therapeutic for me. Hope it is helpful for others too.

90. Just an estimate since we have double numbers from people adding things at same time.

Having a cold or any other illness hit you much harder since you are starting at a lower point than most.

91. Having to struggle at times to remember why you should be grateful for today's treatments which made it possible for you to survive since a few decades ago people didn't.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by delorisdoe View Post
    74. only having 2 chouices of where the blood is comming from because cytoxan took one of the 3 away from you.
    How about when number 3(for women)...comes back for no reason and hangs around for 2weeks....bleeding more like stuck hog....ughh
    Want to see a miracle? Plant a word of love heartdeep in a person's life. Nuture it with a smile and a prayer and watch what happens...Never underestimate the power of the seed!

My mojo for today.....gonna be johnny apple seed and just keep planting
    Lisa Marie
    The happiness of people is not necessarily to have the best of everything...but make the most of what you have!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

92. Whens someone sneezes around you having to brace yourself and not breathe or cover your nose praying the cold germs dont get in!
    "I believe that I have seen a negative attitude kill people, but I don't think that a positive one will cure you. However, I know that it Helps". Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by freakyschizogirl View Post
    92. Whens someone sneezes around you having to brace yourself and not breathe or cover your nose praying the cold germs dont get in!
    Sam the above made me smile . When that happens to me hubby says i have a certain look that i give people , when its him !! i give him earache

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

93. Trying to hide your excess wind caused by all the medication, or is that just me?!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(It's just you, Luce )

94. The pred weight.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

95. Becoming an expert at counting sheep at night because of our preds friend ,

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

96 Muscle cramps and spasms in hands and feet that are very painful.

97. Itchy skin and sores that made it hard to sleep. Fear of infection when you scratch your skin too much.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

98. Having absolutely NO patience with cold callers on the phone!!!!! (or is this a benefit)

2 to go - come on guys, make them good!
    Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
    Jim Carrey

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

99. For the girls ...trying to sneeze...cross your legs and not pee your pants at the same time...and remembering to wear a pad in case you can not do it.
    100. Craving foods then finding out they do not taste as good since we take all these lovely drugs.
    101. Trying not to have pred rage on the insurance company that continues to bill you in correctly over and over and over again!!!!!!!
    102. Last but not least and it may be too personal....but finally wanting to have sex and be allowed ...but too damn tired to do it...ughhhh
    Want to see a miracle? Plant a word of love heartdeep in a person's life. Nuture it with a smile and a prayer and watch what happens...Never underestimate the power of the seed!

My mojo for today.....gonna be johnny apple seed and just keep planting
    Lisa Marie
    The happiness of people is not necessarily to have the best of everything...but make the most of what you have!!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast