Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst things about having Wegener's granulomatosis

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

103. Snoring so loudly, you have to move into separate bedrooms to allow your partner to get some sleep.

LisaMarie - Two minutes out of the day (including having Ciggie after) - try an extra pred - Man talking!
    Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
    Jim Carrey

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha....funny hammy

104. Constantly thinking about stretching my neck when talking to people, to minimize this aweful double chin!
    105. Pred-sweating

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

106. Trying to decipher between Wegs, medication side effects or just "normal" pains/discomfort, and emailing your doctor all the time trying to figure them all out...this may be for the newbies only...
    Nicole

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol LisaMarie...i never thought but i can now use that as an excuse! "Sorry darling you should've known me when i was on 60mg of Pred..."
    "I believe that I have seen a negative attitude kill people, but I don't think that a positive one will cure you. However, I know that it Helps". Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do we snore so much? My husband says I snore like a bear now, but I don't know why.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

107. It seems like the only outings I get are to the doc, hospital, lab, radiology, and pharmacy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pberggren1 View Post
    107. It seems like the only outings I get are to the doc, hospital, lab, radiology, and pharmacy.
    Ain't that the truth unfortunately. I had this one down earlier as knowing your big outing for the day will be a trip to the lab or pharmacy, but its the same concept.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default OK We got a great list of things that bug us about having Wegener's disease.

Lets try sort out the top ten worst things and see what comes out. Please list the ones that really bother you the most or just seem the worst whether this is how you feel today, or in general most of the time, or the ones you rank a 10 on the horrible scale of worst things you can imagine and see what develops here. If your worst ones aren't already here, please add them. As you can tell this is purely personal and subjective. Feel free to argue the case for your nominations of the baddest things about Wegener's disease and see what bubbles up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kind of lumping them together, but pred side effects (weight gain, mood swings, acne, etc.) have got to be in my top ten, if not #1. I'll have to go back thru to come up with the rest of my 10.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ArlaMo View Post
    Kind of lumping them together, but pred side effects (weight gain, mood swings, acne, etc.) have got to be in my top ten, if not #1. I'll have to go back thru to come up with the rest of my 10.
    You don't need to list ten things, just as many as you feel the strongest about, but it will help make it easier if your nomination list is no more than ten.

I need to give it some more thought but I think the uncertainty of the disease and the anxiety it generates is one of my biggest bugaboos.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast