Thread: Hot flushes

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hot flushes

Hello

May I ask, do you any of you have 'warm sensations' or hot flushes when you have a flare up? I know this sounds daft, but my legs feel very warm when I flare, as if there's a hot towel on them.

Is this a symptom of a flare? Does anyone else get similar symptoms?

Thanks

Gwen x

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've had occasional sensations of someone pouring very warm water on my skin. It began after the first rtx treatment. It rarely happens, though. Dr Seo wasn't concerned and neither am I, since it doesn't seem to indicate active disease or worrisome complications.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get hot leg flashes too but i sweat alot more on the back of my left leg then my right...it was really bad when i took rtx......my doc did not seem concerned....When I see Dr Specks i will ask him and let you know...wish me luck on my bronch today heading over to Mayo in a few
    Want to see a miracle? Plant a word of love heartdeep in a person's life. Nuture it with a smile and a prayer and watch what happens...Never underestimate the power of the seed!

My mojo for today.....gonna be johnny apple seed and just keep planting
    Lisa Marie
    The happiness of people is not necessarily to have the best of everything...but make the most of what you have!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Gwen, I had 'night sweats' before my DX, but perversly if I flare now I generally feel very cold and fatigued. Mind you any variance in how I feel I record in my diary and discuss with my Docs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Hi Gwen, I had 'night sweats' before my DX, but perversly if I flare now I generally feel very cold and fatigued. Mind you any variance in how I feel I record in my diary and discuss with my Docs.
    I have had both the chills and sweats at night but don't know if it was related to Wegener's disease, the meds I was taking like Cytoxan, or other infections I have had at various times. I found a list on internet of 102 different symptoms that can be part of Wegener's disease so it can be very diverse it how it affects a person.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have had the same feeling, like warm water being poured over my legs. I don't remember if it was before my dx or when I was started on cytox
    Jolanta

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gwenllian111 View Post
    Hello

May I ask, do you any of you have 'warm sensations' or hot flushes when you have a flare up? I know this sounds daft, but my legs feel very warm when I flare, as if there's a hot towel on them.

Is this a symptom of a flare? Does anyone else get similar symptoms?

Thanks

Gwen x
    I had that exact same sensation. Weird part is they feel warm themselves, but were normal body temp or even a bit cool to the touch of my hands. Mine actually went down with treatment, but I distinctly remember the sensation last May and June, felt very odd.
    ~ Bob