Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Methodrexate

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have muscle pain to in my elbows ankels to. well i never had pain in my elbows and ankels b4 it mybe the mtx got up 2 day and my nose is sore its a bit crusty to . hope thing r no starting again. do u work hope u dont mind me asking . but i was thinking of going back to work been of work now 4 13 months. am only on 10mg of pred from 60mg and mtx 10mg a week it will have to go up doc says. no am not in france i live in liverpool home to the fab 4. pauline

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by paulineob View Post
    but i was thinking of going back to work been of work now 4 13 months. am only on 10mg of pred from 60mg and mtx 10mg a week it will have to go up doc says. no am not in france i live in liverpool home to the fab 4. pauline
    Dalglish, Carragher, Gerrard and Carroll?????????

If you feel you can, then getting back to work is good.
    Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
    Jim Carrey

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

vdub, I'm concerned that you're taking tylenol on a regular basis. Recent studies have shown that taking it on anything approaching a regular basis is dangerous to the liver. They've always known it to be hepatotoxic but didn't realize how easy it was to reach that point. Make sure your docs know what you're doing. Since the mtx is hitting you so hard, you might need to switch to mtx injections or to another drug altogether.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123