Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Getting ready for Mayo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i will be there before 1..my appointment is at 2...i was going to ask about some of the research projects...see if i qualify....i will be the girl with the tan and blue stripped sweater o2 .and white mask....my sister in law is taking me...she tall nd thin dark haired girl...i will also have a backpack on wheels yellow with all my copies of my records incase they did not get them...maybe we can do coffee.....and u can show us that chocolate shop...it would be nice yo meet someone face to face with this rare disease we have...i also had the lap band prior to my dx and was very successful...hope to shed these less pounds once i can do a lower dose ..have a safe drive down...good night all
    Want to see a miracle? Plant a word of love heartdeep in a person's life. Nuture it with a smile and a prayer and watch what happens...Never underestimate the power of the seed!

My mojo for today.....gonna be johnny apple seed and just keep planting
    Lisa Marie
    The happiness of people is not necessarily to have the best of everything...but make the most of what you have!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I sent you my cell number via private message. Text me when you get in town and I will meet you someplace if I can do so.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok will do...good luck on your appointments
    Want to see a miracle? Plant a word of love heartdeep in a person's life. Nuture it with a smile and a prayer and watch what happens...Never underestimate the power of the seed!

Lisa Marie
    The happiness of people is not necessarily to have the best of everything...but make the most of what you have!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok day one done...Dr Specks is snowed in and can not get a flight in today maybe tomorrow ...saw others Docs that work with him....have lots of stuff scheduled hopefully will see him before i leave and have to see if they can work me in to ENT this week....will keep hall posted

Lisa Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope you get to see Dr. Specks. Everyone says he is so nice and very thorough.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I Hope so to Phil he is my whole reason for coming to Mayo ....he id suppose to be one of the best..

Lisa Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok on standby to see ENT ....checked to see if Dr Specks is back yet...no....have bronchoscopy scheduled in the morning....praying all goes well and Dr Specks arrives soon

Lisa Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good luck LisaMarie!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hope you get to see Dr Specks, glad you made it to Mayo. Wishing you the best!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did not get in to ENT will try again tomorrow after my bronch..spoke with Dr Specks Nurse and she will make sure I see him before I leave ...pray i can leave by the weekend ...staying til Monday really cuts my paid time off...will keep ya all posted....have to let my boss know something by Thursday or so....Have a great night...I am off to bed for some much needed rest

Lisa Marie

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast