Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Getting ready for Mayo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sangye ,
    you will appreciate this little funny...My Bella (rescued Dog 2 yrs old) and MY Bones (Golden retriver 1 yr old pup) just shared a new package of underware....I had them on top of the suitcase to take down to wash...guess that tells me feel about me leaving...they riped them to shreds....mental note ...next time hide suit case from my lovely babies....I just have to laugh cause when i scoulded them they gave me their bellies...All i said was "did you two do that?
    ' and pointed at they mess.....today should be interesting
    Want to see a miracle? Plant a word of love heartdeep in a person's life. Nuture it with a smile and a prayer and watch what happens...Never underestimate the power of the seed!

My mojo for today.....gonna be johnny apple seed and just keep planting
    Lisa Marie
    The happiness of people is not necessarily to have the best of everything...but make the most of what you have!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cadbury's Crunchie Bar. My favourite!

Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LisaMarie, that is hilarious! Bella and Bones had a big time, didn't they?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a quick FYI... My Mayo Clinic bill just arrived today. The total cost for blood tests, two consults with Dr Specks, colonoscopy, lung functioning tests, neurological consult, opthamology, and polysomnagram was about $11,600. After insurance, I expect to pay $2,000.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minneapolismark View Post
    Just a quick FYI... My Mayo Clinic bill just arrived today. The total cost for blood tests, two consults with Dr Specks, colonoscopy, lung functioning tests, neurological consult, opthamology, and polysomnagram was about $11,600. After insurance, I expect to pay $2,000.
    That sounds incredibly cheap for a week of evaluation.
    Are you sure it includes everything?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bet that doesn't include everything. My first Mayo bill was around $13,000 (in 2007). I didn't have any testing other than labs and a few x-rays, and certainly no surgical procedure like a colonoscopy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That doesn't sound too bad Mark. Thanks for the info.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here in Minnapolis.....making arrangements to spend the night Monday night....got reservations....anxious and nervous about it but hopeful they will have better answers....My WG doc in Missouri says I am at the point I was the last time prior to admits, so he was nervous and anxious for me to get up here.....so wish me luck....my insurance is suppose to cover everything but $50 per test and $10 per Dr Appointment....so we will see....regardless i will figure it out but thanks for the update Mark.....suppose to get 15 inches of snow today so we will leave early tomorrow morning for my appointment
    Want to see a miracle? Plant a word of love heartdeep in a person's life. Nuture it with a smile and a prayer and watch what happens...Never underestimate the power of the seed!

Lisa Marie
    The happiness of people is not necessarily to have the best of everything...but make the most of what you have!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Cadbury's Crunchie Bar. My favourite!

oh my...they are my favorite bars now..Thank God i only got the snacker size

Lisa Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will be at the Mayo tomorrow, 2/21. I'm being enrolled in a research study, and I'm also trying to get accepted into bariatric surgery.

I'm the big guy wearing a bright tangerine (i.e. international distress orange) polo shirt. Gonda 18 south, 8:30am. :-)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast