Likes Likes:  0
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: New here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, guess I have ear and sinus infection, with fluid in my "bad" ear. So, this stinks. I didn't really even know I had anything going on, but I'm on such a high dose of prednisone, doc says it is masking S&S. Another antibiotic to add to the mass quantities of drugs I am already taking on a daily basis! BOOOO!!! And, the latest great thing is some diarrhea. Saw my Rheumy today, and got some cheaper sleep medication. The prednisone is doing all the bad things that it does. Also, still having sporadic and sometimes severe joint pain. Last night couldn't use my right hand. Saturday, it was my left knee. Doc says that Cytoxan hasn't had enough time to put me in remission yet. Obviously. Guess I knew that. So, have to be home another week, which is just another delay in getting back to my school/work, but I realize this is really secondary to my health, of course. I'm rambling. Hope all are doing well out there. I know there are always those who are worse off than me, so I should stop complaining. Bad day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is good to vent now and then. I believe it is therapeutic. So please feel free to do so whenever you want alhartzler.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely are days where venting is needed. I hope things improve for you soon. The CTX does take about a month before any real differences start to be discernible.
    ~ Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks to Bob and pberggren1. I really think this site is good for our Weg souls! Other people who understand the unique frustrations that come with all this. Not even my family can really understand like those on this site, even though I know they really try.
    Angela

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are very welcome Angela. It is hard for others to understand because they have not gone through something similar.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789