Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reccommendations?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have an appt with Dr. Capizzi in one week and I'm very much looking forward to it. I've had lots of issues with my local rheumy and havent been able to stay out of the hospital for a week at a time since dx.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

omg... please, please, please let me know what you think of him!
    On another note, saw the Urologist today as planned. The urine is better, only a trace of blood, and no proteins this time. Said the inside of my bladder still looked awful. He said it was one of the worst he's seen without it ending in a full-blown hemmorage. No wonder it hurt! During the worst of it before Christmas I was actually passing tissue along with the blood. He told me to continue to do what I am doing, and to take the meds he gave me as I feel I need them, and that if I need any refills on anything, or a RX for the samples he keeps loading me up with to just give him a call and he'd call the pharmacy asap.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm so glad you saw him. Gosh, it just sounds awful. I hope it heals up quickly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, that description of you bladder made me so sad. Hope your bladder behaves and gets back to normal soon. take care.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I ended up being unable to keep my appt. with Capizzi due to being hospitalized at the time of the appt. My local hospital tried to get my transferred to Nashville so that I could see him while in the hospital but Vandy was full and I needed a bigger hospital asap. I ended up in St Louis at Barnes where they almost immediately started me on Rituxan. Did you ever go to see him?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123