Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Im New here "Limited WG"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dr. Koening is my doc as well. I had my first appt with him last Feb and he confirmed wegs. My next appt is in June. I will be seeing him every 3 months for a while so maybe we can get togeather sometime. We usually bring our RV and stay at Hill.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I worked in a very public place and counted a lot of dirty money and roll up tabs-ew. For the two years I was on cytoxan pred. and bactrim I never had any significant illnesses worth remembering. Maybe it was the pred or bactrm? My cell count did get dangerously low, so low that I had to have 3 ivig treatments for two weeks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i been seeing him evry three months also..lol he gets kinda mad because im not on the blood test every week..but i get it done when i can..but everytime it comes up good..im hopeing i can get off the pred so maybe i can go back too vegas..so i can be around my grandma brother and more of my friends..so im hoping he can refer me to a good doc out there

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pberggren1 View Post
    I'm going to ask my doc what his opinion is on using hand sanitizers as well when hand washing is not an option.
    I was told to use them whenever washing is not an option but washing was his first choice.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123