Likes Likes:  0
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Rituxan Question

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL! Well that 9.5 hr one was my breaking point, actually. I was in the ER with some GI complications that made it very hard to sit still while they dug. I didn't realize how much time was going by because I was so focused during each attempt. It was nuts-- hospital policy required me to have an IV in before I was admitted. They finally got one in, and it blew on the way up to the room. The admitting doc insisted I'd need another one in, but it was 2am and I actually growled at her.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had my 2nd rtx infusion today. The last one wiped me out for about 10 days. Really tired, really aching, headache. Hoping this one won't be so bad or last so long. Doc said the fact that I actually started feeling better a couple of days before this infusion was a great sign. He said it's usually after the 2nd infusion that folks start to feel better. Also had bloodwork this morning before the infusion, so hopefully the numbers will have improved since the last check.
    I tanked up on water yesterday hoping it would be easier to get a good vein... no such luck! 6 blown veins immediately. 7th one was the charm lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Misskay, sounds like your are doing good. Hang in there and watch the Wegs fall in a deep coma.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567