Quote Originally Posted by me2 View Post
Sangye, My thoughts are holding vigil with you as are many others here to see you get better. As a friend in China who cares about me just said "I do hope you will gets better and better until someday there is no better to go. "
Thank you so much. Love that quote.

What I mean is that I think many doctors do not understand the fine points of prednisone reduction and use by patients who have been on it long term. I guess there are not enough of us for them to get the idea. I remember when I could just change doses willy nilly and no effect. Now it is embaressing the amount of difficulty I have going down ONE mg. No more mr tough guy.
Most of what I've learned about pred is from Dr Seo. He really understands pred and how much more difficult it is to taper the longer you're on it. Rheumys work with pred all the time but he's the first one I've met who really gets it.

I have big news to add. In trying to improve my current treament and secure better consultation on my future treatments I am making the trip to Cleveland to see Dr Langford.
Best news I've had all day!

I am also changing doctors here. That is a little scary but I am hopeful to get someone I can work with.
Second best news I've had all day!

This is all great stuff, Kirk.