Likes Likes:  0
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Way Sick

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best wishes to you Sangye, and I hope the Rtx works its magic very quickly. In the interum, I hope you find a way to feel better...distraction is good! I have a task for you that might keep you busy for a moment. Where/how did you get that picture of Putin reminding us to 'stay on task'. I loved it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've always got plenty to do-- no worries there! Andrew is the one who put the Putin pic in our choices of "smileys." To use it in a post, click on the smiley face above your reply and scroll down to it. You can also click on Go Advanced instead of Post Quick Reply and you'll see it in the list of smileys there, too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sangye so giad things are going to be sorted for you and for your comment about your hands !!
    ive had the same for about ten days not been able to grip with either hand and no ptressure in them if that makes sense
    have got worse since i lowered preds worse at night seeing gp wednesday hopefully
    like you i have been saying to hubby its alright it will go away tomorrow
    once again i hope they sort things for you quickly DEE x

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dee, it sounds like your Wegs is not under control. I wonder if you have what Dr Seo called "rumbling Wegs." That's what I had when I was on cellcept. Since you were on ctx for so long, maybe you need rtx. You have to be able to lower the pred.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes i know what you are saying is right , i so want to get off the preds and im due my other cataract surgery in two weeks !!! will let you know what tomorrow brings
    take care of you DEE x

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good luck to you Sangye!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The infusion clinic called to schedule the rtx and said the order was for 4 infusions instead of 2 like we planned. I emailed Dr Seo's office to ask why he changed his mind. His receptionist said she just wrote the order based on the last one.

This is an excellent example of why you have to be proactive your care. I almost didn't email him to ask why he ordered 4. I figured he had a good reason. If I hadn't, I would have received twice as much rtx as he wanted.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glad you on the ball Sangye and you will put this barking WG to sleep. The next one is in Feb or sooner?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, I posted the info but it's disappeared....

I'm doing the first infusion on Feb 2. Still waiting to hear back if we're doing 2 weeks in a row or skipping a week. I'm really happy about doing only 2 infusions vs 4, but I have to say I'm also worried that it won't work as well. I just have to trust the Wegs docs who say it does.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sangye just take it one day at a time. You never know the 2 infusions might put the WG dog for a very, very, very, very long timmmmeee.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast