Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Root Canal

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, just read about your absessed tooth. I had to have two teeth pulled that were part of a bridge because of the same problem. I was put on antibiotics to clear up the infection before pulling the teeth but then I ended up with the flu for a week. Didn't take the antibiotics because they upset my stomach more. I had the two teeth pulled on Dec 22nd with the infection still there. I was a little scared because I could not feel the needles with all the infection so I wasn't sure if the freezing would take but it did because I didn't even feel him pull out the teeth. The dentist did a great job and got alot of the infection out, I now have a partial which I absolutely hate but its better than before.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pberggren1 View Post
    Hey Palmyra,

I have not been to the dentist in about 3 1\2 years. I know I should probably go but I have this darn lung infection and my good days are maybe one or 2 a week and even at that sometimes I start coughing and can't stop for a while. So I am thinking I should wait another year until this lung infection is cleared up so I can actually sit back in the chair without asking to swallow water every 20 seconds.
    Phil, have you made any dental appointment yet? You will probably get on some body's nag list if you don't.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drz View Post
    Phil, have you made any dental appointment yet? You will probably get on some body's nag list if you don't.
    I'm puting off phoning the Dentist right now because of my horrible cough and fatigue.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456