Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: H1N1 - the girl who kicked the hornet's nest

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think we are probably all referring to different vaccines too. I don't think you can just put them all under one heading. However, perhaps this fits in with the theory that it can be triggered by infection? Some of the effects of vaccine are to trigger the same areas as infections.
    Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was diagnosed in August 09 and had never had a flu shot. Nor had I ever been ill. I did have H1N1 last fall with no side effects and the shot this fall with no side effects. The shot this fall was when I was (and still am) drug free.
    Dale

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice to hear that you are drug free Dale.

4. Likes Alysia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know, I'm grasping at straws. It was Sangye's comment that forced me to look at corellations between this flare and just before diagnosis. This is the only corellation I have found. I was thinking more for people who have been diagnosed within the last year as that's when the H1N1 vaccine was very quickly designed and mass produced and the WHO Chicken Little fiasco came into being. I've heard that this particular vaccine really kicks your immune system into activity (moreso than other vaccines - despite it not being a live vaccine) and a hightened immune response is probably something that if you're on the edge of an AI disease or have some predispositions might be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

I just read this -

"Swine flu is not a new virus. In 1976 there was a spread of infections of the same virus and the government set a large vaccination program in motion. Millions of Americans were vaccinated, but many suffered adverse events such as Guillain-Barre Syndrome. GBS is a neurological disorder where nerve damage can result in paralysis and loss of muscle function, potentially causing death. The vaccination program was abandoned after three months." GBS is another autoimmune disease.
    Last edited by marta; 11-22-2010 at 06:51 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They talked about it here in the States about H1N1 vaccine. Even the vaccine today that we get...can still have a very, very....small chance of getting GBS.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vaccine damage can come from the microorganism injected or from the adjuvants (other ingredients) used in the vaccine. Many vaccines use similar adjuvants. For example, formaldehyde and ethylene glycol (antifreeze) are common to many. Formaldehyde is a known carcinogen and ethylene glycol a known toxin. Substances like this are not easily detoxed using the body's natural detox pathways, so they could accumulate with each additional vaccine. This wouldn't necessarily cause side effects quickly, but holistic docs believe their presence could be a constant aggravation to the immune system and other tissues (eg nervous system, liver).

I think it's useful for us to explore what may have caused our Wegs in order to guide future decisions. In my case, since I believe the Wegs was clearly due to toxins it motivates me to avoid further toxic exposure. If someone believes infection was the source of their Wegs, they might also want to limit toxic exposure, since toxins might have made them more susceptible to the infection in the first place. It's all about being informed and making decisions from there. Beyond that, I see no reason to spin my wheels about what caused my Wegs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sangye, you wont have to spin your wheels if you have winter tires.

9. Likes Alysia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok iI had the flu and pnuemonia vaccine before they let me out of the hospital and it was more of a demand than a request.....at my job if u do not have the flu shot you wear a mask all flu season long...HCA's rules.....a good friend of mine died from H1N1 last winter and left behind 4 children with no other living parent 12yr, 10,yrs and twins 9yrs...so i guess this year i more pro vaccine than before.....just like our lovely cocktails ....what choice do we have...it just might work for some of us....one of us atleast....i'ld be happy with a cocktail that will put me in remission and keep me there.......lol......and that they tasted better...lol
    Want to see a miracle? Plant a word of love heartdeep in a person's life. Nuture it with a smile and a prayer and watch what happens...Never underestimate the power of the seed!

My mojo for today.....gonna be johnny apple seed and just keep planting
    Lisa Marie
    The happiness of people is not necessarily to have the best of everything...but make the most of what you have!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIsaMarie, I'm so sorry you lost your friend to H1N1, how are the children?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's very sad....

We each need to do what we feel is best when it comes to any medication, including vaccines. I don't agree that we have no choice, though. We have plenty of choices and have to weigh the risks and benefits to decide on them. Like with any other major life decision, you make the best informed decision possible and you don't look back. That's what I do, anyway.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast