Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Weggie Book - tell your story time

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sti aughing....

uce, have you tried samming your keyboard on the desk? Sometimes a crumb or bit of int gets stuck under a key. (This is so funny. Everyone shoud pick a etter to omit from their typing in support of uce. )

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have an Eee netbook so don't want to be too heavy handed with it, might have to get a USB keyboard if I can't fix it. I need to order my Christmas presents soon and it's going to be mighty hard if I can't write my own name!

Try writing on here without using any W's, I'd soon give up! I am getting used to picking words without using the affected character though, a perfect post this time.

uce
    XxX

(Damn, sooo cose!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL! Yeah, if we left out "w" we'd all be "eggies."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Luce, I woke my mom and dad up a couple of nights ago reading this thread on my iPhone. Reay aughing out oud... It was the absolute best laugh I had the whole time I was in the city. Thanks for that!!!!

I'm sorry that I didn't manage to put together the hoodie you asked for before the sale, I will do it tonight or tomorrow. I just got home, and here I am on the computer, but I'll get it done just in case another sale creeps up on us unannounced.

I'm doing better. The cyclo - on again, off again regime wasn't too great, but now I've kinda put my foot down and insisted treatment. I'm unfortunately not taking any antibiotics to protect my lungs from that pneumo bug, but I'll see my doc next Monday and talk about getting on a desensitization program for Bactrim like me2 did. Thanks for the info by the way. Things in my head and sinuses are starting to get a little better and I know that within a week of being on the magic chemo bullet, things will be markedly improved. Is there anyone out there who is taking any other antibiotic (other than Bactrim and Dapsone) to keep your lungs safe while being immunosupressed? Just curious. My rheumy is trying to get info from an infectious disease doc, but nothing so far.

Also I will be getting back to a few of you tomorrow. I haven't been ignoring, I promise. Just out of electronic reach of my files and email account. BUT I have been thinking of you lots.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just made the hoodie. Hope it works for you Luce. They are quite restrictive with where you can put the graphics and I can't do it on the pocket, so I put it on the right hand side up higher (I tried close to the pocked but it looked odd). Also not sure if you wanted the Weggie on Board thing or something else. Let me know if it's something else and I'll change it. Any requests are welcome (within their stringent guidelines of course).

Have a great day fellow 'eggies'.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Marta

Thank you so much, I know you're having a rough time but I'm sti saving my pennies so there's absoutey no rush. Zazze seem to have a sae every other weekend anyway, so I don't think I missed out.

I ove the back, its exacty what I had in mind. However I was an idiot and for the front I actuay meant the eft side if you were wearing it (the right as you ooked at it). Woud you be abe to change the wording to either just the "Weggie on the inside" ogo or "Weggies Unite"? I reay ike what you did on the front but have aready bought the hoody with Weggie on Board on the back, so was ooking for a different sogan this time.

Thanks so much and I hope you get a treatment regime sorted out.

uce
    XxX

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

uce, I hope you get the sogan you're ooking for. Sti aughing....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by marta View Post
    ..... Is there anyone out there who is taking any other antibiotic (other than Bactrim and Dapsone) to keep your lungs safe while being immunosupressed? Just curious. ....
    For info, I am undergoing a second course of cyclophosphamide etc and am on no antibiotic. We tried Bactrim for a while first time round but was advised to stop after a few weeks as it started affecting my liver. So far, famous last words, I don't seem to have been any more susceptible to the bugs going around than before!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pwc51 View Post
    For info, I am undergoing a second course of cyclophosphamide etc and am on no antibiotic. We tried Bactrim for a while first time round but was advised to stop after a few weeks as it started affecting my liver. So far, famous last words, I don't seem to have been any more susceptible to the bugs going around than before!
    So Dale, have they tried any other prophylactic antibiotic like Dapsone or tried the sulfa desensitization so you can take Bactrim?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Phil, Nothing else has been suggested - I am happy with my treatment and know that I am being closely monitored so have not felt the need to press for an alternative yet, and hopefully won't need to!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast