Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Weggie Book - tell your story time

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My pleasurrrrre Luce.

As for the book, you should see how awesome each story looks layed out in my mind. Hopefully it materializes in reality the way it looks in my vision.

I too love your 'l-less' posts. They make me chuckle everytime and they're probably good for my atrophying weggie brain - a itte menta excercise.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marta,

I have a first draft done...not sure if it's coherent, going to have my wife read over it. How long are you looking for for a section? I'm around 2400 words, not sure if thats too long or short, or just fine

Thanks,
    Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Bob,

Wow, you're fast. Must be the military training - I envy that (in a good way) Make it as long or as short as you like. I don't want to put any limitations on this - in either direction. I don't think anything is too long or too short. It's your thing, some people might want to say more some less, the beauty of it being a collection of stories is that it will be different in the way it's presented and you'll get to see the people behind the stories in the way that they tell their stories. Do what feels right.

THANK YOU!
    marta

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh dear, mine is only 1000 words.
    Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ha ha, I usually have a problem from the opposite direction - as you might have already noticed.

Just got your email Jack, it's looks great, I'll send you a private message. I'm just going out to get some cookie stuff to make a batch of Christmas cookies with Hana, and I'll do some computer stuff later today. Thanks so much. You guys rock.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well some of that is from Marta's email too My wife's a much better writer than me...I'm going to have her edit it for me
    ~ Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still have to do mine!! i will try and do that soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So sorry to have to break this news, but I have finally found my L's again. Now I have my luscious, lovely, luxurious L's I can LOL with you all once more.
    I bought a cheap compact USB keyboard, not the ideal solution and just a workaround for now but it does the job. It does mean I have to balance my little netbook on my knee and the keyboard on my pred belly, but its still preferable to being L-less.

Luce
    XxX

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aw he , it was so funny....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Double LOL

Oh darn Luce, I haven't been on my computer since the middle of Oct. due to a bad dial-up connection.
    I've been reading through some of the posts trying to catch up abit and all of this L-less stuff just cracked me up. And by the time I got to the end it was over. I've missed hearing about everyone. And Sangye, before you ask....I am doing just ok right now. I've tapered recently from 10mg pred to 7.5 and I'm not sure I have adjusted yet. It might be something else going on. I can't remember feeling this way before when I tapered down. If you remember, I work at an elementary school and the past few weeks I have been around many snotty nose kids sneezing and coughing. I don't have any coughing or even a sore throat but the rest of me feels like a truck hit me.
    Hey Marta, if you get a chance you can send me an email too about the story thing. [email protected]
    I'm just glad I'm able to be back online.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast