So Marta, where are you guys going?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by marta View Post
    .... three masked Bulgarians.
    I'm not sure if this is a singing group (odd name for a girl band!) or some sort of thriller - whatever, I trust it will all go well?!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Luce View Post
    Hi Marta

As long as you're sure I'm not being a pain and taking up all your free time - the hoodie looks good but I'm sure on the other one the girl on the back was larger and in the centre. She seems to have shrunk and slipped off to one side!
    If you could make it a large, central pic on the back I'd be most grateful and I promise after all this hassle I will buy it - the front is looking great now (don't change it!).

Also you may have noticed I temporarily have my 'L's back - don't worry though, this is only because I'm at work and my comedy messages will continue.

Luce
    XxX
    Hi Luce, not a pain at all. The deed is done. There is a new one - the model is a blond girl and I made the fightin' chick in the back as big as they would let me. I'm with Sangye in looking forward to your posts from home.
    I'm so glad you guys are into the stuff. It makes me happy.

Phil, off to Vancouver for a girl's trip. Mom and Hana (my sister Hana) are super stoked to see this healer called Adam. I'm going with an open mind, but more for the girl's trip with my beautiful family, if some miraculous healing happens in the process - awesome.

Peter, if you heard us sing, rock band would be the last thing on your mind. Although we do look kinda rad - especially if we don our masks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Healer? Adam? What's that all about Marta?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In fear of having this take a turn into a yucky direction I have chosen to remove this post. In hindsight, I'm sorry I shared.
    Last edited by marta; 11-30-2010 at 05:03 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by marta View Post
    I had a feeling that it would be an interesting reaction to that comment.
    I know. Like I said I'm going for the company and our first girl's trip in decades - actually ever now that I think about it. My mom's a Reiki master and practices wro-shr (reflexology) and my sis has just started playing with energy healing. They've both been interested in Adam for a while and my sis found this session a while ago and we decided to do a road trip. Here's his link, (
    Code:
    http://www.dreamhealer.com/about
    ) but I haven't actually looked at any of it. I'm going without any expectations or assumptions and let the chips fall where they may. I'm usually a keener and look and research everything, but not this time. I'm looking at it as more of a 'last minute all inclusive vacation purchase' - they're always better because you go without expectations and have a good time and get your money's worth. If you think about it too much and grow all kinds of expectations then it's easier to get let down and/or get upset.

How's that for a very babbly explanation to a very simple question?
    Welllllllll, Ok. I was expecting no less than 1500 words, but I will let you off the hook this time. And as far as my opinion goes, wellllllllll? If you want my opinion about Adam, which by the way is the ABSOLUTE TRUTH, just let me know.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marta, I thought it was just fine. I hope you have a great trip whatever you do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Luce View Post
    I do apoogise for the ack of (etter between K and M)'s in this post, hopefuy you can read it and maybe even augh at my pain in not being abe to write my own name!

Thanks
    uce
    XxX
    I kind of feel guilty about laughing at your situation. knowing you are unable to laugh at this time. LOL hope you get your L back soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Sangye.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you so much Marta, its perrrrrfect! (Sti got my R's!). I promise to buy it as soon as there is another sae on at Zazze.

Aso thanks for the book outine, I think its fabuous and you've put a ot of work into our guideines - its a reay good way to structure our stories into what wi become a very usefu book for those newy diagnosed.

Keep aughing Juia, I sti find it funny too! As ong as you can guys can edit them back in in your heads when you read my posts without too much troube.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast