Wow, thanks for the tip on the antibiotics Sangye. I wasn't aware of that. I try and rotate my stock but I will have to take extra diligence on those things that expire- lest I hit my own expiration date.

I know what you are saying Sangye about over and under reaction and I'm sure you are not missing the attitude of Marta's doc . That to me was what was so offensive. WG is very difficult to deal with and the 'right' choices are not always made. I accept that. I forgive my docs their humanity but first they have to show they have some by not being rude and dismissive. We weggies are a pretty easy bunch to talk to as far as I have seen and are as deserving of respect and compassion as the next crazy auto-immune person.

WG requires an unusally high level of docs being able to listen to their patients. Many docs don't have what it takes. In my experience they can't be taught either and when I run into it... I run away from it and find a doc that can listen. Thats all I want is to really be listended to. Then we cook up a plan. Its really not that hard for those with the apptitude- just a touch of compassion, humility and open mindedness. If they have, or develop a deficiency in one of these then the patient suffers.
I have been able to defibrilate my doc with a touch of anger when he starts to pass out on one of these qualities but doing that won't work a long time.