Likes Likes:  0
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: my vent rant

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glad you feeling better Marta and you are going to get things sorted out with rheumy. So you guys may meet up, thats nice, hope Phil is able to sway his Dad to take him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pberggren1 View Post
    If you decide to stay with your current Rheumy be sure to lay down the law with him and explain how things are done. Sometimes these docs need to be grounded a bit.
    I still think I'll look elsewhere, but it takes a while so I'll stick with "buddy" for this particular speed bump and then make decisions when I don't have the extra added stress of feeling physically off. Got your message Phil, looking forward to meeting a real superhero face to face.

Drz, manic is an understatement for day two of sedrumol. It was comic to say the least. My sister said I looked and acted like I drank a case of redbull. It truly was hillarious. I'm back down to normal Marta (which is normally a little of the charts anyway)

Have a great day gang. Thinking of you all and this whacky rollercoaster ride we're all 'enjoying' together.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marta
    Just found this...been off for a while trying to catch up at work ......glad you are enjoying the solumedrol effects i was only on 120 mg a day and had the shakes like you would not believe.......hope you get better soon...i had a 14 day stent in the hospital and even though it was ok...i would have rather been home...idle does not work for me...but when you can not breathe ..you are idle..lolol.....hope you find a good WG doc...my will always be the first to say ..I don't know ...but we will figuire it out.....and he listens to me...he is a babe in the world of WG but researchs everything......I agree with Sange get a CT when you can......I work at a rural hospital and we are lucky enough to have MRI and CT and Ultrsound.......If you want I can send you my iron skillet for the other mean hateful doc...sounds like he needs an old fashion attitude adjustment and this skillet is over 100 yrs old and is about big enough to cook 1 egg....my grandma called it the husband adjuster...Have a good day
    Want to see a miracle? Plant a word of love heartdeep in a person's life. Nuture it with a smile and a prayer and watch what happens...Never underestimate the power of the seed!

My mojo for today.....gonna be johnny apple seed and just keep planting
    Lisa Marie
    The happiness of people is not necessarily to have the best of everything...but make the most of what you have!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How are you feeling LisaMarie?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by marta View Post
    Drz, manic is an understatement for day two of sedrumol. It was comic to say the least. My sister said I looked and acted like I drank a case of redbull. It truly was hillarious. I'm back down to normal Marta (which is normally a little of the charts anyway)

Have a great day gang. Thinking of you all and this whacky rollercoaster ride we're all 'enjoying' together.
    My family described me a a happy drunk so your descriptions sounds apt.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567