Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: my vent rant

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sangye , Elephant still waiting for blood results coming back my ESR creeping back up at 30 at last test and a few other markers to told to put Imuran up today at last wg consult and will go down to gp in the morning , my gp day off today would rather talk to him .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dee, keep plugging along. You are doing great and staying on top of your symptoms and little issues that come up. Thinking about you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

life would have been easier if i had not had to ask the particular secertary i did , im sure there back but wont print because of doc day off !! even though he's ok about letting me have them
    never mind another walk in the rain tomorrow will
    let you know DEEx

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get your Hoodie on Dee and sort out that sec! Like you I get 'headaches' but they seem to be 'patchy' about my head, i.e they can move around, some times quite quickly like a shooting pain. Regarding the 'buzzing' effect, I suffer from tinitus which may be whats giving you grief. Good luck tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Geoff hoodie at the ready she is the only person i have trouble with all the other staff are great but once she made her mind up there is no changing it !!!
    I suffer from tinitus and wearing hearing aid helps the buzzing is slightly different its like when a florecent light buzzes if you know what i mean , not quiet lost the plot but only way i can
    describe it and say that its not been to bad today
    will post again tomorrow after i get the results from the dragon

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I write this from a hospital bed. It was a flare indeedie. Esr was 66 today and the headache incapasitated me last night. I am looking to my right as the morphine drip drip drips me into happy pain free land. So back on pred and cyclo, but I'm happy that finally we're on it. One of the benefits of small town is - holy cow you should see my big, bad, private room. I feel like I'm on an all inclusive holiday.

Thanks you all for your support and I'll chat when I get outta here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wishing you better Marta, sorry to hear that you had to suffer before anybody listens.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marta, Its good to hear you are on track for the treatment you need. I'm sorry too that it was unnecessarily rough for you to get there.
    You need rest and peace but part of me wants to ask if you could have someone call 'Dr Chewout' and let him know what a gross mistake he made and that his treatment of you was WAY below acceptable and it CAUSED needless suffering for you. These doctors need to hear this or they don't learn. Just a suggestion. Take good care of yourself and get well soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You should make sure that stupid Doc knows that you know he screwed up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This flare came on sort of slow for you but also was kinda fast in a way as well. I hope they take good care of you at the hospital in Jasper. Who is directing your care right now? Who ordered the ctx? Is there a different Rhuemy involved in your care now? I am praying that you will be out soon and have a good recovery. My heart goes out to you. I wish I could be there. I foget, were you having any lung symptoms like coughing up mucus or blood or chest pains? Did they do an x-ray of head or chest? Sorry for all the questions, I am just worried for you being that other JERK of a Rheumy treated you lke that and should have seen this flare coming. I must say you need more frequent blood work: CRP, ESR, CBC with differential, Renal function, ANCA, urinalysis, Liver function panel, etc. I would say once a week until you are off the ctx would be good monitoring of blood and urine. My Wegs doc says that he does not like to keep patients on ctx for more than 3 months unless absolutely neccessary. He also likes to see the patient that is on ctx once a week and gives them his cell and home numbers just in case and wants to hear of any new or increasing symptoms. He is very anal about that. I know that you will not be able to see your Rheumy or main doc that often but if you could at least see your local GP once or twice a week and make her understand that when you need a doc she has to be ready to see you on a moments notice. Wegs can go from OK to disaterous in one day as you know full well now. If your new Rheumy or local GP wants to consult with my Wegs doc I am sure that he would be more that willing to look over your stuff and give his opinion. If you like I can ask him is he is willing to do this. I am sure he would be, he is very kind.

God Bless,
    Phil

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast