User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Sinus irrigation bottle - do you know about it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still look near his name, when I see my sweetie's posts, hoping to see the green light...
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your cartoon shows a lot of talent Alysia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Birdie View Post
    Your cartoon shows a lot of talent Alysia.
    Thanks but I didnt draw it, only wrote the titles. Its an application on facebook called bitstrip.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Miss you, Phil! Feel like I knew you... I guess I was lucky enough, that I kinda did... Such a blessing to this group, and will live on as such... See you in person, soon enough Phil... Deb...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, wow, kicked to a new page, hey Alysia! Hope you're doing better... Hello, Birdie, hope likewise for you... Deb...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We might want to avoid introducing to many random thoughts into our messages.

This forum is one of the best and only places for people to discuss the technical aspects of wegs and it would be nice to stay focused on that. If we start to waunder off topic and put in too many messages concerning unrelated items, then new members searching for specific answers to their questions will have a much more difficult time wading through the information. The everyday issues would be best left to the many facebook postings on wegs or do pm's.

putinsm.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree, new members noticing the title about sinus irrigation bottles could be a little confused, and this has happened on other threads, too (and I can't claim to be guiltless in participating in or responding to random thoughts).... Maybe there could be a special thread for just shooting the breeze, under Off Topic Discussion. So, if you are interested in sinus irrigation bottles, please scroll backward through the other 13 pages here to see that discussion, and then ask or say whatever you want about them.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how about you go make a thread called random thoughts or something, then we'll know nothing serious is in the thread and we can ignore or whatever. that might work. good suggestion.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, Vdub! I know I'm guilty here... Will try harder, and seeing Putin, straightens me right out! Starting right now... Debra...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314