Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: T-shirts and other Weggie goodies are available for purchase on-line

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default T-shirts and other Weggie goodies are available for purchase on-line

There, I've taken Doug's and GigiWendy's advice and have made some t-s and other goodies for Weggies, Weggie lovers and friends, and pred only stuff (hoping to get some flow over from other nasty diseases - tongue in cheek) for sale at Zazzle.com. As you already know, the money from that will go towards the book and anything left over from this and all money from the book will go to research and hopefully our kids wont have to worry about winning the 'wrong lottery' in the future.

You can find 'my store' here: WeggiesUnite: Home: Zazzle.com Store, so spread the word and lets get some balls rolling.

In the famous words of Andrew - Woot Woot!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HI MARTA
    HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT T SHIRT ETC ON ZAZZLE UK .COM IF PRODUCT DOES NOT SHOW YOU CAN AND PRODUCT NUMBER FROM YOUR ORIGINAL POST AND THAT WORKS
    JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SAY THINKING OF GETTING A SWEAT SHIRT DEEx

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Dee,

I thought you could apply the design to any clothing, but I just checked and no sweat shirts or hoodies. I'll make some. I've also just made some shoes, and they look pretty rad, I just have to wait for them to get approved. I've only put this up last night and already there are a few mugs sold, so yeee-haaa.

I'll make some hoodies/sweat shirts this afternoon. Is there any particular design you are interested in? I'll make whatever you like.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bought some stuff!!! Yay!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i look on uk sitr for t shirt and there was a box that said other products this design can be seen on !!!
    i like the t shirt with the one in 20,000 parade one !!!
    there all great

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by marta View Post
    Hey Dee,

I thought you could apply the design to any clothing, but I just checked and no sweat shirts or hoodies. I'll make some. I've also just made some shoes, and they look pretty rad, I just have to wait for them to get approved. I've only put this up last night and already there are a few mugs sold, so yeee-haaa.

I'll make some hoodies/sweat shirts this afternoon. Is there any particular design you are interested in? I'll make whatever you like.
    Some lovely big red hoodies would be nice - i'd definately buy one of those.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you choose a design then look at the description of the product
    underthat it says look at design on other products and you can veiw in different colours
    red my in colour at the moment too

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEE View Post
    i look on uk sitr for t shirt and there was a box that said other products this design can be seen on !!!
    i like the t shirt with the one in 20,000 parade one !!!
    there all great
    That's the one shirt that I can't do on that site. I actually put 20,000 faces on there and there's the one little weggie proudly marching in the open path. On the zazzle site, they only let you fill a certain space on the shirt, so I can't fill it all with my 20,000 spectators. I'll have to figure out a differnet way to do that one. Maybe I'll get that one printed here and then can send it out.

Gwen, thanks for buying some stuff. Have broken the $100US mark in one day (sales that is) - woot woot.

I was thinking of red too, I'll make a couple of things in red - I think pink on red might look kinda cool - I'll play. Wait till you see the shoes, I really like them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you guys should all post pics of yourselves wearing the clothes! I think it's great that you're doing this.

Doug Guest

Quote Originally Posted by marta View Post
    There, I've taken Doug's and GigiWendy's advice and have made some t-s and other goodies for Weggies, Weggie lovers and friends, and pred only stuff (hoping to get some flow over from other nasty diseases - tongue in cheek) for sale at Zazzle.com. As you already know, the money from that will go towards the book and anything left over from this and all money from the book will go to research and hopefully our kids wont have to worry about winning the 'wrong lottery' in the future.

You can find 'my store' here: WeggiesUnite: Home: Zazzle.com Store, so spread the word and lets get some balls rolling.

In the famous words of Andrew - Woot Woot!!!
    Well, Marta, I just ordered an orange hat with the fighting new evils theme, and the prednisone by hour 15 oz. coffee mug! It's a small start, and good luck on having more people come by to shop!

Incidentally, entering SWEETESTDEAL in the coupon box gets you $10 off the total cost until Saturday, so my $41 order became a $37 order (the numbers are approximate....)

Anyway, Australians, New Zealanders, UKers, Americans, and a bunch other citizens of major countries can look to find themselves, by flag, at the bottom of the opening page. All prices will be charged to the currency of the country of the flag represented, and measurement units will change to the customary ones in use in the country where you are buying items from.

Marta will get statements telling her how much money was collected as "profit" if enough of us buy from her "store", or will have to look for that information in Zazzle's section for "store owners". Don't make her go there! Show some support, if even to buy one t-shirt, or one mug. The prices will look high, but remember the "profit" goes to the purposes noted above.

I am a retiree and an insurance orphan in this country, so my funds are slim but sufficient to help Marta in her cause. I intend to visit it again in future because I saw other things I liked!

One last thing, write this down - weggiesunite - because you will need it ar the top in the left hand search box. The right hand one has a drop down box for type of object (mug, hat, etc.) you want a search for. That is the name of Marta's "store". If you don't specify that, you'll get 31 trillion mugs to look through to find her designs! I exaggerate, but not by much!

Incidentally, Marta, I thought they- the things you put up- turned out pretty good! I can vouch for the quality of the merchandise, and have spent hundreds of dollars with them over the past couple of years. I have several things going of my own, including mugs with my avatar, Captain Me-ow so have considerable confidence in them. (That's Louie to you, but don't tell him I told you!)
    Last edited by Doug; 10-14-2010 at 02:37 PM.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast