Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Nose biopsy, I'm nervous!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by freakyschizogirl View Post
    thatsa brilliant pic eileen! And do pick me up. We can grab Malin and Geoff on the way!
    I am not sure that Cambridge is ready for this..... But what the Hell!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Sam it was taken in Cancun Mexico about three years ago iwas eight stone there now i'm twelve!! Yes i can just imagine it, time we stop off at the pub for maybe one or two!! can't see us arriving on time!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eileen, I too love the pic. Of course it was in Cancun, I love that place and the water colour is unmistakeable. That's where my avatar is taken too (40 minutes outside of Cancun)

All the best on your appointment, and have one for me while you guys are stopping off at the pub.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Marta,Thank you it was taken at a wedding will try (with my grandson's help!!)to put some pictures in the album. I'd had a bit too much champers at the time!!. What was the name of the place you stayed at? yes it is lovely there, i've been four times, but now i'm not working ah well, did you go diving there? i did and will now miss the activities i used to do. I can't get to see my gp till monday for the referal but i have cancelled my surgery and wrote to the rude rheumy asking if he can discharge me from his care i just wish i could have seen the sooner. Yes we will have one for you Marta i was going to say why don't you jion us but then remembered where you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Malin,

I don't know what decisions you came to regarding today, but i hope whatever you decided went well and that you are Ok.
    Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
    Jim Carrey

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys!

Just a quick update, (I'll tell the whole story in a few days time, need rest!)

I did decide to go ahead and have the biopsy and it went very well, it didn't really hurt was more uncomfortable than painful.
    The ENT surgeon and the ward nurses were all absolutely brilliant, I can't praise them enough!

I have had a small amout of bleeding on and off but that's expected, for now I'm just tired. I was "checked in" at 12, waited til 14:30 pm until I had the biopsy, it took about 15 mins then I had to wait at the ward until 18:00 pm when I was allowed to go home! PHEW! it's been a looooong day so I'm gonna go to bed now, but as I said, I'll tell you about it all in more detail later on!

Thanks for all the advice and best wishes!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glad it went well, Malin.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eileenv View Post
    Hi Marta,Thank you it was taken at a wedding will try (with my grandson's help!!)to put some pictures in the album. I'd had a bit too much champers at the time!!. What was the name of the place you stayed at? yes it is lovely there, i've been four times, but now i'm not working ah well, did you go diving there? i did and will now miss the activities i used to do. I can't get to see my gp till monday for the referal but i have cancelled my surgery and wrote to the rude rheumy asking if he can discharge me from his care i just wish i could have seen the sooner. Yes we will have one for you Marta i was going to say why don't you jion us but then remembered where you.
    The picture on my avatar is at Playa Del Carmen, I've been there three times, and absolutely love the place. Stayed at different places each time. Unfortunately I swim like a rock, which might be a good thing for diving, but not so good for the brain. That's one thing I'm not going to miss. I did ski a lot though and I'm thinking I'll be able to do it this winter. My thinking is that the lifts help you on the way up and gravity helps on the way down... with a few bumps in between, but that's kinda like life, right? Not too much energy expenditure required either way. I can't wait to strap on my skis and feel the wind in my face. CAN'T WAIT!!! I look forward to seeing some great sea and sun pics once your grandson helps you post them.

You never know about having a drink together. Brian and I have been talking about doing a trip over the pond sometime next year, who knows, maybe we can do a Weggie Party, seems to be a few of you in a small area - small relatively speaking of course, I'm Canadian.

Now back to the topic at hand. Malin, I'm glad the whole thing went off without any hitches. Take care, rest and recover. All the best from the Great White North.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wakey Wakey Malin,

Hope you are feeling OK today and able to share your news with us. It sounds as tho things went smoothly. Have they told you when you might expect some results?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hope your feeling better today!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast