Hi Sangye, I want to thank you for your recommendation to get of the chemo. I am finally on Methatrexate. Your's and Jacks strong recommendations made me really keep asking to get off it, but it took a while to work through a flare and the long reduction of prednosone.

I too have had a lot of discomfort with tingly and numb fingers. Sometimes it seems there is very little feeling in them. Oddly enough, that has returned to some extent after I did more walking. It is my right hand (I notice Jack said it was his left hand) - I am left handed. I think keeping good blood flow helps. The truly odd thing - one day my wrist felt really tingly - I looked at it, it was kind of cringly twitchy then my blood vessels shrunk into grooves over my wrist, then in about the time for about 5 or 6 heart beats the veins puffed up to about 1/2 again normal (i have large veins in my hands) and my entire hand all the veins stood out strongly and everything else looked really strange. the next day I had all those funny red spots in about 5 or 6 locations on the lower wrist and hand and one bruise. I didn't really like the whole thing too much, although it was more curious than in an way painful. I had more numbness after than, and wondered if the numbness was associated with this kind of thing, maybe in my sleep. That has kind of gone away, but I always have some loss of sensation in that hand.