Thread: T-shirts!!! W00T!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default T-shirts!!! W00T!!!

Anyone interested in a T-shirt?

I'm thinking of getting some T-shirts made up to advertise the forums. They would be available for a nominal fee of I know not what yet but it would go towards costs only.

What I need from you is:

1. Would you be interested? This is not a commitment to buy, that comes later when you know how much
    2. Slogans, I need slogans!! Reply here with some ideas and I'll pick one or two. The T-shirts will have a slogan and the website address on the front, or slogan on the front and website address on the back, not sure yet. The website address will be www.wegenersforum.com which diverts to this site (or at least will soon). I reckon it'll be easier for people to remember than www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com (and easier to fit on a shirt!)

I thought this would be great if anyone is going to a presentation, symposium, conference whatever or just going to the shop to get milk.

Some slogans I thought of:

• I Weg therefore I am
    • Zero - pred rage in 2.3 seconds
    • Prednisone-enhanced chassis

What do you think?
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have been thinking along similar lines Andrew but for a running vest. I was tinkering with:

Wegeners Granulomatosis - Running out, Please pass
    I've got Wegeners Granulomatosis - what? - Google it! (even thought of contacting google to pay for it)

I know they are long but with creative use of font size and style I think that they will work.

Andrew, IMO you need to have the whole Wegeners Granulomatosis on the shirt.
    Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
    Jim Carrey

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hammy8241 View Post
    Have been thinking along similar lines Andrew but for a running vest. I was tinkering with:

Wegeners Granulomatosis - Running out, Please pass
    I've got Wegeners Granulomatosis - what? - Google it! (even thought of contacting google to pay for it)
    Ha! Excellent! Doubt Google will pay but ya never know

Quote Originally Posted by Hammy8241 View Post
    Andrew, IMO you need to have the whole Wegeners Granulomatosis on the shirt.
    Good thinking, having the words 'Wegener's Granulomatosis' on there somewhere would be the thing to do seeing I'm shooting for more awareness. Thanks!
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

brilliant idea Andrew I Have
    l Iike both yours and Hammy suggestions think i would put Wegners Granulomatosis
    What ?
    Ask me

Preds onboared please dont feed maybe thought about the tee shirt for a similar reason as you , as talked to my friend about doing some fund raising locally when i more able .If only to make people more aware
    Wegners mentioned on a uk medical drama on Saturday BBC programme ! DEEx

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love the idea but monks and nuns don't wear clothes with slogans and stuff..... I'll just have to communicate the old-fashioned way-- with my big mouth.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't know that about the clothes, Sangye. Please pardon my ignorance, but is there a uniform you wear or more like a list of don'ts in terms of what you can wear?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would love to wear even a baseball hat with the slogan on it. The t-shirts are great.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe we can have bands made like the armstrong ones???/
    Want to see a miracle? Plant a word of love heartdeep in a person's life. Nuture it with a smile and a prayer and watch what happens...Never underestimate the power of the seed!

My mojo for today.....gonna be johnny apple seed and just keep planting
    Lisa Marie
    The happiness of people is not necessarily to have the best of everything...but make the most of what you have!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Count me in on shirts.....Maybe a slogan "Wegener's Granulomatosis Awareness"
    Help us survive this roller coaster ride!!!
    then have a pic of a cousin It (from the adams family) like character riding a crazy roller coaster ...It a thought
    Want to see a miracle? Plant a word of love heartdeep in a person's life. Nuture it with a smile and a prayer and watch what happens...Never underestimate the power of the seed!

My mojo for today.....gonna be johnny apple seed and just keep planting
    Lisa Marie
    The happiness of people is not necessarily to have the best of everything...but make the most of what you have!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JanW, monks and nuns wear special garments called robes. They vary by color and style depending on which type and school of Buddhism. Monks and nuns in Tibetan Buddhism wear the same robes as the Dalai Lama. Western monks and nuns have to work to support ourselves so some have to wear regular clothes or work uniforms if their work doesn't allow them to wear their robes. I was fortunate to have my own business and always wore my robes to work. If we wear regular clothes, we try to wear colors that are similar to our robes-- in our tradition that would mean warm colors (red, yellow, brown, etc...). My blog has a picture of me in my robes.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast