Page 54 of 99 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: pberggren memorial thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Love the Batcave pics!
    It looks like the Batcave is an entire apartment.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fantastic photo's.

I find it really strange, that with all of his nose gunk issues, that he was able to breathe with his mouth closed (as shown in the pictures)
    I cannot breathe through my nose
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for sharing these! They're wonderful.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mishb View Post
    I find it really strange, that with all of his nose gunk issues, that he was able to breathe with his mouth closed (as shown in the pictures)
    I cannot breathe through my nose
    on regular days he irrigated his nose at least twice so he could breath. I think that at the end it was also so though to breath because his nose was full of stuff that he couldn't rinse. this is what he said, and asked for an ENT but the damn docs at the ICU refused... he was fighting so hard just to breath... he was the best super hero ever. I love him so much.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrtmeo View Post
    Love the Batcave pics!
    It looks like the Batcave is an entire apartment.
    it is. cute and warm house. kind of house that once you get inside you feel at home.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    on regular days he irrigated his nose at least twice so he could breath. I think that at the end it was also so though to breath because his nose was full of stuff that he couldn't rinse. this is what he said, and asked for an ENT but the damn docs at the ICU refused... he was fighting so hard just to breath... he was the best super hero ever. I love him so much.
    The ER might not have had an ENT, because when my mom was in the ER, I asked for an ENT and they said they didn't have them come to the hospital.
    I don't understand this and ALL drs should be working together and not separately.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sometimes an ENT is the only one who can get that gunk out. Its hard to imagine that in a whole hospital there wouldn't be someone who could. My ENT does surgery on Thursdays and I'm assuming he does it at a hospital. But I don't suppose he wants to be interrupted to go around cleaning people's noses. But his regular office is only a few blocks from the hospital. I agree with you, Blake, that all doctors should be working together for the good of every patient, and a hospital should do everything it can to facilitate this.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    Sometimes an ENT is the only one who can get that gunk out. Its hard to imagine that in a whole hospital there wouldn't be someone who could. My ENT does surgery on Thursdays and I'm assuming he does it at a hospital. But I don't suppose he wants to be interrupted to go around cleaning people's noses. But his regular office is only a few blocks from the hospital. I agree with you, Blake, that all doctors should be working together for the good of every patient, and a hospital should do everything it can to facilitate this.
    he had stuff deep inside the nose. only an ENT could have clean it. he was in ICU and not ER. again we are coming to a point in which I can use very bad words when I comment about this hospital. they could have bring an ENT. they just didnt bother or care.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is the cat of Phil's sister who sufferes from diabetes. its a picture from few years ago, 4 days after Phil had his chochliar implants surgery.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice kitty, nice pic of Phil in his prednisone days, I think.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Page 54 of 99 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast