Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: stress is not good for us

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Inge,
    I am sorry that it took me some to relate to your posts. (being too busy this week).
    I think that you are an amazing mother. you do whatever you can, with love and caring. please don't be tough with yourself. your stress is enormous. it is really too much just think about all the things that you handle ar once, and be amazed of yourself and also proud. you are much more strong and good then you think you are. sending lots of hugs....
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Update: it is over. Thanks God. I am divorced now.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, so happy that you made it through this. Hopefully things will settle down for you and there will be much less stress. Is it appropriate to do the happy dance now? Relief dance it is!!
    Last edited by windchime; 07-10-2014 at 09:40 PM.
    Cindy

Earth is just a stopover and whatever you achieve there is only a small part of the deal. The Afterlife Of Billy Fingers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh my goodness

I'm not sure whether to be happy for you or sad
    I am however, so glad that you made it through today. You know I was worrying about you and the drive

I hope you can now have time to breathe easier and sleep sounder
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Cindy. Not happy dance because it is a sad thing. But relief dance. Another update: there are rockets here from Gaza. Not where I live , thanks God, but I planned a trip and have some delay because rockets are falling near. Praying for peace.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mishb View Post
    Oh my goodness

I'm not sure whether to be happy for you or sad
    I am however, so glad that you made it through today. You know I was worrying about you and the drive

I hope you can now have time to breathe easier and sleep sounder
    Thanks. I already breathing better.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    Thanks Cindy. Not happy dance because it is a sad thing. But relief dance. Another update: there are rockets here from Gaza. Not where I live , thanks God, but I planned a trip and have some delay because rockets are falling near. Praying for peace.
    Praying for the safety of all, especially you and your family and our weggie family in Israel. Be safe.
    Cindy

Earth is just a stopover and whatever you achieve there is only a small part of the deal. The Afterlife Of Billy Fingers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia: today was a very big step towards relieving your stress. I wish you all the strength and send you support! You are a beautiful, strong woman🌸
    I am a strong person, but every now and then I also need someone to take my hand & say everything will be alright....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, as you are always there for everyone else, you are now in our thoughts and prayers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, I am shocked, because I didn't know, though I had some suspicions about the source of your stress. Even though you probably made the right choice, and are feeling some relief from that stress, I know it is still sad and will be for some time, and will take a lot of adjustment, and there will be ups and downs along the way. What is happening in your country does not make it any easier. My thoughts and prayers are with you, hoping that you will make it through each day finding some happiness and few problems. My thoughts and prayers are also with your kids, your ex-husband, your patients, your cats, and all your friends and relatives in Israel. Peace be with you.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast