User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Decreasing support and how to find more support.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lisa, I know what you are going through.... too well
    what can I say ? I don't know....
    just sending some hugs
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Lisa! Understand you totally. In a similar situation. This group helps me to find my inner strength to deal with it all. Good luck!
    I am a strong person, but every now and then I also need someone to take my hand & say everything will be alright....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lisa sorry you are going through this added stress in your life. I'm not sure there is a good way to "handle it." Don't stop what you are doing though, because you are doing it for you and that's what counts right now. Remember you can't live your life FOR someone else only for yourself or you won't be happy. Hugs to you.
    Cindy

Earth is just a stopover and whatever you achieve there is only a small part of the deal. The Afterlife Of Billy Fingers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I married him in my first go around...did I just say that??? OMG! Gotta laugh my friends, and it needs to be directed at ourselves...others don't always get it (I'm lucky, my wife is sooooo understanding...then again she experienced hell as I was out for 10 days and no one knew if I'd make it). Know your self, you will know where you're going then and who can help you best. What? Tired, just got off golf course...please tho, take care of YOU!
    Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who only know what to think. -NdT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for your responses. The reality keeps changing and every time it does there's a whole new set of adjustments to make... I don't want to feel like it's a fight every step of the way. Who has the extra energy and time to drag someone along kicking and screaming?!? Anyway, I will keep doing what I need to do and he can get on board or not when he so chooses. He usually comes around, just not on my timing... I really appreciate all the support I'm receiving here. And I had lunch with my good friend, who happens to be legally blind, and when I told her what was going on, she said, don't worry,,, you have me... And my BLIND support. She's always able to make me laugh. Back to the beginning of the thread, that's my advice for everyone; spend time with the people who make you laugh.
    Last edited by LisaT; 05-17-2014 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Missing apostrophe in it's. Pet peeve.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Take some time to chat with Lilly. She had some of the same problems. Maybe you can send her a PM or if she sees this she can send you one. She's probably the best person to give you advice on this subject, at least that I know of. Your story is somewhat parallel to hers with regard to her/your significant other. Just a thought.
    Cindy

Earth is just a stopover and whatever you achieve there is only a small part of the deal. The Afterlife Of Billy Fingers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by windchime View Post
    Take some time to chat with Lilly. She had some of the same problems. Maybe you can send her a PM or if she sees this she can send you one. She's probably the best person to give you advice on this subject, at least that I know of. Your story is somewhat parallel to hers with regard to her/your significant other. Just a thought.
    Great suggestion, I saw some similarities in one of her posts. Unfortunately, it seems many in the forum can relate. Relationships aren't always easy at the best of times, and stressors like illness really put them to the test. (Or the other way around... Eg. Could not speaking up or speaking out, or not feeling heard or understood on a Chronic basis make one have chronic voice/throat issues? But that's another whole thread.) must tear myself away and participate in my children's lives til later on.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaT View Post
    Eg. Could not speaking up or speaking out, or not feeling heard or understood on a Chronic basis make one have chronic voice/throat issues? But that's another whole thread.) must tear myself away and participate in my children's lives til later on.
    Yes, your throat chakra could definitely be blocked/closed and causing problems.
    Cindy

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cindy, what is chakra?
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pberggren1 View Post
    Cindy, what is chakra?
    A chakra is an energy center. We have 7 major ones. Root, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Third Eye, and Crown.

Here is a link if you'd like more information. I don't want to hijack the thread and I don't know if this crosses the religion line although it's not a religion. Just trying to stay out of trouble.

The 7 Chakras for Beginners
    Cindy

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast