Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: T-shirts and other Weggie goodies are available for purchase on-line

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Doug and everyone. I'm blown away at the first day success. I agree that the prices do come up somewhat high but like you said earlier Doug, this way people can choose what they like and I don't have to invest a bunch of money I don't have to make it happen ( I was going to figure out a way to do that, but this seems more reasonable for our particular group - spread sparingly throughout the planet). I'm stubborn too so I will make this (book) happen, which is the ultimate goal with this particular game.

Here are links directly to the store from various countries.
    Canada: WeggiesUnite: Products: Zazzle.ca Store

United States: WeggiesUnite: Products: Zazzle.com Store

UK: WeggiesUnite: Products: Zazzle.co.uk Store

Australia: WeggiesUnite: Products: Zazzle.com.au Store

I have been having fun making stuff, and it's kinda fun trying to get around their limitations. The Weggie's Pride Parade shirt can't be done on there, so I might get some done here and send them out to you if you like. That'll take a little longer though.
    Thanks again, and I'm totally thrilled that you guys like the stuff enough to buy it. Here are the first little baby steps to our anthology.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi Marta
    its that annoying person from across thw water just had a thought could we have an apron for all the foodies possiably with the wegners message think the tote bags ace
    cant wait to get paid next week
    DEEx

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got myself a pred-rage tee At least maybe it'll spark questions.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They just aproved the shoes. Wa ha ha ha ha - I think they rock - they're Pred Rage Shoes. I've also done a man's tie (no words on it, just the weggie inside dude - all disheveled and sexy - carrying his pistol). I've also done a red t-shirt with lung vasculature on it - couldn't find a red hoodie- sorry. I'll do up an apron right now Dee. A raging cook? A sleepy cook? A superhero cook? Oh, I'll just go on and play.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks Marta wil keep a lookout ,i thought the shoes were great too
    DEEx

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd love a hoodie if ya get round to it!! And the shoes are awesome.

What about a lapel pin??

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Sam, I've put two hoodies on there. They have no lapel pins but I did make a button (not nearly as nice as what I imagine a lapel pin would be) I've also put a bumper sticker on there. I have a bunch of new ideas that I'll play with along with some earlier ideas from the post Andrew started. I'll play later - gotta go get some blood work done, pick up a monkey from nursery school and when I put her down for a nap, I'll play.

Andrew, do you still plan on putting the short URL to redirect to here? If so, would you like me to use it on some of the stuff? I didn't want to without your concent, so if you give me the go ahead, I'd be happy to put some stuff together. I'll make a new category in the store with 'forum goodies'. Let me know and I'm your huckleberry. You guys can fire off ideas if you have any. I'm wide open to anything.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well done Marta, they really good i will defintly order a tee-shirt, give yourself PAT ON THE BACK.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought some Weggie Pyjamas would be nice, especially for when in hospital. Half the time, medics and nurses don't even know what WG is!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by marta View Post
    Hey Sam, I've put two hoodies on there. They have no lapel pins but I did make a button (not nearly as nice as what I imagine a lapel pin would be) I've also put a bumper sticker on there. I have a bunch of new ideas that I'll play with along with some earlier ideas from the post Andrew started. I'll play later - gotta go get some blood work done, pick up a monkey from nursery school and when I put her down for a nap, I'll play.

Andrew, do you still plan on putting the short URL to redirect to here? If so, would you like me to use it on some of the stuff? I didn't want to without your concent, so if you give me the go ahead, I'd be happy to put some stuff together. I'll make a new category in the store with 'forum goodies'. Let me know and I'm your huckleberry. You guys can fire off ideas if you have any. I'm wide open to anything.
    Maybe you should e-mail that to Andrew.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast