PDA

View Full Version : bbq day

DEE
07-25-2010, 03:24 AM
bbq fired up food all prepared just waiting for guest and were am i .................laid on the bed :)
yes Sangye i should pay more attention and pace myself !!!!
but with a little rest and preds onboard i ll probably out live the rest tonight
and yes i intend to do nothing tomorrow so i casn reach 55 on monday
take care all DEE X

Lightwarrior
07-25-2010, 03:40 AM
I hope this doesn't repeat, my pred head pushed a button to post but I don't see it. Oh, well

HAPPY BIRTHDAY on Monday :D

elephant
07-25-2010, 04:05 AM
Happy Birthday Dee. Enjoy yourself! Yum!

Lola
07-25-2010, 04:12 AM
Happy Monday Birthday, Dee! I hope you have a healthy, happy year ahead of you.

Sean48
07-25-2010, 04:18 AM
Happy Birthday Dee......I hope you have a non tired day. I was 55 once. :-)

Sangye
07-25-2010, 07:13 AM
Happy Birthday in Another 2 Days, Dee! :D

I hope you enjoy your bbq today and that next year you look back on this birthday and say, "Wow, I'm doing SO much better." :)

pberggren1
07-25-2010, 08:05 AM
I love birthday parties. Can I come?

DEE
07-26-2010, 12:51 AM
THANKS EVERYONE :} bbq went very well
hubby bust cleaning bbq now ready for the next one
maybe you all should come because i was busy telling everyone about you all . How helpful and kind everyone is
Sangye your right im going to carry on fighting to move foirward things
might have to start diet next week when we have finished eating all this extra food !!!
shattered today but in a nice way
ive even been good a left cards and pressis to open on Monday hubby want to look at then last night
thanks again think im going to have a little sleep!!!!!!!!!!! DEEx

Doug
07-26-2010, 01:09 AM
Happy Birthday, Dee! I was 55 when I developed WG. I thought it was the end of life, but it turned out to be so much more! May you have so much more, too, in the coming years!

DEE
07-26-2010, 02:24 AM
Thanks Doug how's things with you not heard from you in awhile after this weekend i think i wii have to go on a louie diet :) DEEx

elephant
07-26-2010, 02:32 AM
Glad you had a great time. Dee, i will start my diet ( anti inflammatory tomorrow).

DEE
07-26-2010, 03:03 AM
Elephant
before you start the diet tomorrow pop round tonight an help me finish strawberries and cream + stawberry gateaux and applecrumble
wines in the chiller :] it wont take you long !!!!!!!!!!! DEEx

elephant
07-26-2010, 04:10 AM
Your right Dee, when I eat sometimes....I don't breathe...just inhale and forget to breathe....I would get short of breath....for real! I am a foodie! So I will be by your home soon and drink your wine and eat dessert! Thanks for having me over, then tomorrow will wake up and start our "DIET!" Yahoo....we get to start a good cleansing wholesome food..good for our body diet.
P.S- We have till midnight to be naughty children!

Doug
07-26-2010, 04:48 AM
Dee- I'm a rascal, so generally am pretty good. Knee joints pop when I bear weight on them, but that makes me sound like a happy cvamper when I walk down the street: earbuds in my ears, and people will just assume I'm contributing percussion to whatever I'm listening to (if I were listening to something....) Thanks for asking!

The Louie diet is heavy (hee! hee!) on turkey and chicken. Even the crunchies are turkey-flavored (per the manufacturer- they are a big hit with Louie at any rate, and he traditionally prefers the wet foods) Louie is a bit fussy when it comes to fish, unless it is tuna, then he does everything he can to make me trip and spill the can on the floor for him.

DEE
07-26-2010, 05:20 AM
Doug fish of any kind firmly on my menu at the moment !!!!! glad to hear your doing ok
Phil youve just missed Elephant just dropped in for strawberries and cream and wine
maybe you can come next time and bting a few of the others to :) DEE x
ps hope you have raincoats its raining again
joking aside having this birthday has made me appreciate what i have got good or bad a hubby made of gold , family and friends and of course youn guys
and no i have not been drinking was given even more anti b after test last thursday truly mean thanks for your support onward and upwards now ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Jack
07-26-2010, 05:24 AM
Nice to hear you sounding so up-beat Dee. :)

(New signature from an idea by Sangye - Thanks Sangye, I liked it a lot. :) )

DEE
07-26-2010, 06:24 AM
Thanks Jack :) DEEx

pberggren1
07-26-2010, 07:32 AM
Louie's diet sounds OK to me. Maybe I will try it tomorrow!

DEE, those strawberries sound good.

brocky99
07-26-2010, 08:54 PM
Happy birthday Dee, hope you have a good day. And Glad the weather was good for your bbq on Saturday. Its been pretty lousy over in manchester this last week or so.
Lisa

DEE
07-26-2010, 11:24 PM
thank you Brocky hope your treatment still going ok
been to gp this morning for monthly mot he pleased with how things going just not a bad birthday present :} take care of you DEEx

Sangye
07-26-2010, 11:58 PM
Love the signature, Jack. Good reminder for me every time I see it! :)

Dee, like Jack said, it's so nice to see you happy. Glad you had a great birthday (though it's officially TODAY!) :D

DEE
07-27-2010, 03:10 AM
Thanks Sangye been like the queen of uk having two birthdays unoffical saturday and today
i was good saved presents and cards from saturday until today :)
having quiet day today even manage a small sleep to pay catch up !! DEEx