PDA

View Full Version : If Wegs Were a Movie

Sangye
07-24-2010, 11:22 PM
In another thread we started joking about if Wegs were a movie, what would it be? I thought we could collect some giggles here.

I can't think of a particular movie that Wegs should be, but I think it would have to have a lot of sequels. :D

me2
07-25-2010, 01:02 AM
Ground Hog Day. Basically every scene in the movie is a sequel.

Sangye
07-25-2010, 01:06 AM
LOL-- I just compared Wegs to that movie yesterday! Totally true.

me2
07-25-2010, 01:11 AM
And the TV series catagory I vote for... House. A team of experts puzzels over bizarre symptoms, try treatments that fail repeatedly, humor is necessary for the show to keep from getting canceled and finally, after much stress there is most of the time a happy ending. If that aint Wegener's then I don't know what is.

elephant
07-25-2010, 03:09 AM
That movie where the big worms eat things and move underground (eat poeple/animals)....Kevin Bacon is in it. "tremor"???

Lightwarrior
07-25-2010, 03:37 AM
That movie where the big worms eat things and move underground (eat poeple/animals)....Kevin Bacon is in it. "tremor"???

LOL, good one elephant...should we start buying up head and shoulders shampoo??? If I remember right the selenium in the shampoo killed the worms.

Sangye
07-25-2010, 05:36 AM
ROTFL-- I love these suggestions.

So, should "Wegs: The Movie" be a horror movie? A mystery? A comedy? It does sometimes feel like I'm in a Monty Python episode. :D

elephant
07-25-2010, 06:53 AM
It should be all three beacause WG is HORR IBLE, and it's a mystery to why we all got the darn thing, we weggies need comedy to keep us alive!!!

pberggren1
07-25-2010, 06:56 AM
I Wegs movie would be a Saga. Kinda like Star Wars but much bigger and grander.

andrew
07-25-2010, 04:51 PM
It would be Saw 2. Everywhere you turn there's a booby trap :)

pberggren1
07-25-2010, 05:44 PM
I believe there are now 6 movies in the Saw epic?

andrew
07-25-2010, 05:52 PM
Yes indeed. Seen every one of them. The 7th and final one is out in October....in 3D :-p

pberggren1
07-25-2010, 09:06 PM
Seven? No Way!!!!

Final? I don't believ it!!!!

andrew
07-25-2010, 09:26 PM
Yup! By the time the second one was being made the story line for all seven had been drawn up. The producers decided back then that seven is all they're going to do. No prequels/sequels or 'Alien vs Predator' stuff. That's it that's all. Apparently the last one will answer all the questions left open by the previous six. We'll see. I'll be in line as soon as it's released that's for sure :)

elephant
07-25-2010, 10:51 PM
Never even seen saw one, too goorrreeeeyyyy for me!

Sangye
07-25-2010, 10:55 PM
It would be Saw 2. Everywhere you turn there's a booby trap :)

LOL-- Never seen it, but like you, I think I've lived it. :D

Doug
07-26-2010, 12:32 AM
"The Blob" strikes me as the WG movie. Best part: we get to star in the title role! Rowwr!

381 Here's a "fat" picture of Louie before he went on weight maintenance food recommended by his Auntie Sangye! (He still has a ways to go, but his belly doesn't almost touch the ground any longer.)

Palmyra
07-26-2010, 01:17 AM
How about anything by Quentin Tarentino?

Sureal, overly dramatic and such unbelievable plot lines, that you just have to laugh at the violence...like pulp fiction...

pberggren1
07-26-2010, 06:06 AM
I only saw the first Saw movie and that was enough for me.

andrew
07-26-2010, 09:43 PM
How about anything by Quentin Tarentino?

Sureal, overly dramatic and such unbelievable plot lines, that you just have to laugh at the violence...like pulp fiction...

Love it! Just like Wegs, you have to laugh at it or go bananas :)

I only saw the first Saw movie and that was enough for me.

Keep at it mate, it's an aquired taste :p

Sangye
07-26-2010, 10:51 PM
Someday... when the Wegs researchers have figured it all out, Wegs will be The Matrix. And we will all be Neo. :D

elephant
07-26-2010, 11:23 PM
Good one, love to learn the little karate kicks,back flips high in the air and walking on the ceiling part! :)

Sangye
07-27-2010, 12:25 AM
I was thinking of the scene in the first one when Neo sees the Matrix for the first time-- all the numbers making sense, etc.... Then he knows exactly what to do, what makes it all tick. Oh, for the day. :)

marta
08-09-2010, 05:12 PM
I vote for 'Kick Ass' only because it's fresh in my mind (just saw it the other day). We're all that little girl, Hit Girl, taking on something much bigger than us, not really acknowledging the fact that we have no business beating this thing one little tiny step at a time and just slaying it. And there's alot of blood and guts. Oh and Batman (or Big Daddy ) Phil, is there too. Then there is 'Kick Ass', the awkward teenager, who reminds me of me in the early days as a new Weggie, he even has the nerve damage from surgery (which of course brings him closer to super-herodom).

Sangye
08-09-2010, 11:16 PM
ROTFL-- Marta you are hilarious! I love the part about " a lot of blood and guts" and the Batman one with Phil. Of course! :D

jola57
08-10-2010, 01:48 AM
Now I want to see the movie LOL, and when I see it, all the characters will be all of us. Ha ha what a show that will be LOL

elephant
08-10-2010, 02:28 AM
I really liked that movie! Very entertaining!

marta
08-10-2010, 03:06 AM
I really liked that movie! Very entertaining!
My hubby and I were watching it and just laughing, saying that our three and a half year old daughter can NEVER see it. She's into superheroes (she dresses up as Spiderman like four times a day, Catwoman three times a day) and if she saw that, she would definitely be Hit Girl, and that would be it for all of our efforts in raising her up to be a good, polite, girl (which is hit and miss anyways - pardon the pun). After the movie each one of us would sporatically start laughing, and the other knew that it was because we're picturing Hana (our daughter) acting out Hit Girl if she saw the movie.... eeeek.