PDA

View Full Version : Life insurance??

talentx7
07-22-2010, 08:11 AM
I was wondering if anyone has gotten life insurance after their WG diagnoises? I was thinking about getting it for Carter and my other kids, but was wondering if he would be declined because of the WG?

Jack
07-22-2010, 08:24 AM
I was told that I could be insured for anything unrelated to an existing condition, but since Wegener's is systemic that rules out pretty much everything. Luckily, I have a policy taken out before I was diagnosed and another tied to my works pension.

DEE
07-22-2010, 05:07 PM
I was wondering if anyone has gotten life insurance after their WG diagnoises? I was thinking about getting it for Carter and my other kids, but was wondering if he would be declined because of the WG?
my wegners is systemic and i wanted to change to a different company was advice to leave well alone , to stay with insurance we had before dxt DEEx

pberggren1
07-22-2010, 05:15 PM
I started to belong to the Knights of Columbus in the fall of 2002. They are a Roman Catholic Fraternal organization that does charity and community work. A few months before I got sick I tried to get life insurance through them. The area representitive covered a very large area and would not be back for some time to my area and didn't have the time to deal with me at the time. He said he would be back in my area in late spring and would call me. I was already quite sick with Wegs by that time and gave up on the fact of getting insurance. After getting sick with Wegs I haven't had anything to do with the Knights.

Alysia
04-11-2015, 03:40 AM
I started to belong to the Knights of Columbus in the fall of 2002. They are a Roman Catholic Fraternal organization that does charity and community work. A few months before I got sick I tried to get life insurance through them. The area representitive covered a very large area and would not be back for some time to my area and didn't have the time to deal with me at the time. He said he would be back in my area in late spring and would call me. I was already quite sick with Wegs by that time and gave up on the fact of getting insurance. After getting sick with Wegs I haven't had anything to do with the Knights.

reading old posts of my sweetie....
after my sweet Phil's funeral, his parents wonder if he had life insurance. (I found this thread only today)
before I went to sleep I asked him in my heart to come to my dream and tell me about it. so I had a dream with only one word: columbus. it was only Phil's voice saying it. nothing more.
in the morning I googled the word columbus with the word life insurance and "knights of columbus" appeared. no need to say that I never heard about them. Phil's mother called them to check. they said that Phil was a member for a while but didn't have an insurance.
today I found here the whole story.

even though there is no life insurance, I am grateful for his visit to my dream, for telling me something that I didn't know before. I wonder what are the "rules" in heaven for communicating with us... God knows.... I used to tell him in the hospital: "don't make troubles while I am away" so I hope that he behaves in heaven.... or maybe I am not away ??

I just miss him too much and wish he would come more.

Jayne 14
04-11-2015, 08:24 AM
I'm sure he's with you always
But how beautiful that he answered u when u asked , nobody knows what the rules are re heaven just wish it was so easy that we knew
Big hugs to u x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alysia
04-12-2015, 09:34 PM
Thank you so much Jayne and those who "like" it. I hesitated about sharing but I am glad I did. your support means a lot. love you all.

Jayne 14
04-13-2015, 06:45 AM
I, glad you shared it
I lost my mum & dad just over a year apart , 2 years ago my heart yearns for a gift like u had
I only wish we could do more strong beautiful lady xx

Alysia
04-15-2015, 04:05 AM
I got more gifts from my sweetie.... thank you... maybe you also got, just need to notice it.... I am sorry for your loss. I am sure your parents are taking care of you from above.

Jayne 14
04-15-2015, 09:12 AM
I did sort of get a message
My mum died 2012 then Dad died August 2013 , and the estate has been ongoing since then, & then this last week activity , I'm sure it's at this time on purpose I receive money / well in a day or so some will be here

Alysia
04-16-2015, 09:43 PM
I did sort of get a message
My mum died 2012 then Dad died August 2013 , and the estate has been ongoing since then, & then this last week activity , I'm sure it's at this time on purpose I receive money / well in a day or so some will be here

they felt that you need to feel them, with you, giving, embracing...