PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Andrew!

Terry
10-23-2008, 01:14 PM
:D Wishing you many, many more to come!

andrew
10-24-2008, 07:12 AM
Thanks Terry!! It was a quiet day. I'm having a BBQ at my parent's place on Sunday to celebrate properly :-)

40 is the new 20!!! At least, that's what I tell myself :D:D

Gwenllian
10-26-2008, 03:15 AM
Happy belated birthday!!!! xx :D

andrew
10-26-2008, 06:31 AM

Gwenllian
10-26-2008, 07:41 PM
hi!!

Been feeling 'ok'. I've had awful stomach pain, which Rheum told me wasn't related to WG as my bloods are actually fine, and i'm even ANCA negative!!:eek:
So i'm waiting to see Gastro early next month, and a surgeon to remove my gall bladder. All fun stuff!
Meanwhile, my tracheal stenosis has been a problem, so i'm going up to London Charing Cross hospital on Fiday to discuss some major surgery to try and fix the problem. :eek:
lol.
How are things going with you?
Love Gwenxx

andrew
10-27-2008, 07:56 AM
Hey hey :-)

ANCA Negative huh??? Woohoo! Sorry to hear about the stenosis. But, if it's operable then eventually it'll be ok yes?

My ANCA went up a few months ago and I'm waiting patiently (not!) for the latest round of bloods to see where it is. Might be increasing the Imuran as a result. Despite the ANCA reading I'm feeling fine. My BP was a bit high but I'm getting more exercise now so it's playing nice now.

Business has been very busy too which has kept me off the streets :D

Hey!!! See if they can give you your gall bladder in a jar. That'd be something really cool to put on the mantle piece :eek: :eek:

Terry
10-27-2008, 08:17 AM
Not to hijack the thread, but I have a question about what constitutes a negative ANCA. Does that mean the actual ANCA reading is -(minus) [number], or does it mean that the reading is within normal range? I am curious about it because my ANCA reading was midrange in the first blood test they ran, but was not a negative number. Does that mean I had a negative ANCA?

jola57
11-11-2008, 06:13 PM
ANCA is negative when it doesn't show up at all as in its 0, when like mine its above 200 they dont even score just say high 200. Today its 186 whoopee

jola57
11-11-2008, 07:19 PM
Happy very belated Birth Day