PDA

View Full Version : New Member

randyt1
10-17-2008, 01:43 AM
:cool: SO GLAD TO FIND PEOPLE THAT KNOW WHAT MY WIFE AND KIDS ARE TALKING ABOUT. I HAVE HAD WG 1 YEAR, ALSO HAD STROKE THAT COMPLETLY DESTROYED MY LIFE AND BUSINESS. LOOKING FOWARD TO MEETING YOU ALL. RT

Terry
10-20-2008, 02:58 AM
Hi Randy! I'm sorry to hear that this has been so devastating for you. :(

randyt1
10-21-2008, 11:47 PM
HI TERRY. Thank you for your concern, I am sure i will get better soon. HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL TODAY. RT:)

andrew
10-22-2008, 06:42 AM
G'day Randy :-) Sorry to hear you had such a rough time. From the way you write your posts you still seem to have a positive attitude which is great. How do you dot that?! :D It is a pleasure to meet you. What drug regime have the docs got you on? How has the stroke affected you?

Welcome to the forum!

randyt1
10-23-2008, 04:13 AM
Hello Andrew: Good to here from you! YES I AM POSIVE ABOUT MY SITUATION! WHEN I was told i had WG my family and I were very sad because I have never had any majior health concerns. My son and I own our own business and for the last 5 yrs. have put our all into it. Now not being able to handle my part, we are considering closing down.
About 1 month after the WG showed up I had a majior stroke that affected my left side of my body, I could not walk or use my left arm. After about 1 year of PT i am able to walk some with a cane but left arm has not come back complely.
Our life has been pure HELL in every way, I COULD NOT BUY MY WAY OUT OF THIS. Being raised in a christian home as a child, and going my own way as a adult i soon found out how much I needed christ back in my life, Andrew I hit rock bottom and family and few friends were there to help me, but the lord was there for me and all of my progress I give him credit for it! I have made great progress and expect to be back better than I was before. IF ANY OF YOU ARE AT THE BOTTOM PLEASE READ, READ ,READ THE BOOK OF JOB I PROMISE YOU WILL LOOK AT YOURSELF IN A DIFFRENT WAY! I have found out I could have all the wealth in the world and still be unhappy. NOW I LIVE DAY TO DAY AND EXPECT TO RECOVER COMPLETLY. I dont want to preach to any one but this is how I deal with this every day.:) I have not heard from many people in this forum but I pray for you all for a speedy recovery and good health in the furture.

Terry
10-23-2008, 05:27 AM
Randy, God bless you!

andrew
10-23-2008, 05:38 AM
Randy, you rock. Well said! You're certainly being looked after :-)