PDA

View Full Version : Salt baths and WG

LisaMarie
07-02-2010, 07:03 AM
Ok funny question I know...but I hear there are wonderful salt bath spas that help you feel better...so I was wondering does anyone know if it is allowed when we are on pred and methotrexate?????...trying to plan my florida adventure...hehehe...any help would be great;)

Sangye
07-02-2010, 11:35 AM
Lisa Marie, look under the thread "Bath or Shower." I think we discussed this in that thread. If not, just let me know.

LisaMarie
07-03-2010, 12:22 AM
Nothing on salt baths noted there....just wondering if it would be more hampering than healing?

elephant
07-03-2010, 12:23 AM
I took salt baths for my hemorrhoids for a couple of weeks....nothing bad happened.

jola57
07-07-2010, 07:16 PM
That is a good question, I am in Poland where spa treatments like salt baths are cheap, $3 -5 as are other massages, I have always stayed away thinking that they might be harmful, but Sangaye if you could google Poland Sanatoriums and see the treatments offered and let me know if there are any that you think I should not take or onse that could be benneficial I would be grateful. One of very unusual treatments is the cryotherapy, sounds just to far out for me.