PDA

View Full Version : Medication

DEE
06-19-2010, 07:15 AM
At las things statring to get sorted i hope after seeing wg consult last week and the reduction of preds by 2,5mg a day
he rang today to say he wants me to try and reduce cxt by 2.5mg starting on sunday (a day) my liver blood results were what he expected and nothing to be concerned about still going to have ultra sound done on liver and kidneys
hearing aid ready next friday only went two weeks ago !
going to be assesed by ruemy consult and urinology consult next two weeks
reassed on blood clot on lungs
then he s going to arranged a team consult with ENT and renal consult with all of above consult to find a way they all agreee of getting me off cxt and preds safetly as the higher dose are what is keeping wg at bay at the moment
also wants fastening bloods re done
we are then meeting 11th july to dicuss the out come and possiblites
and just for good measure i got a letter about going for breast screeniong yesterday on 1st july
thinking of moving into hospital outpatient as i spend as much time there as i do at home
as you can imagine feeling alot better today now that i know things are on the move again
thanks for listening to much information to keep in one brain :) DEEx

they can use mxt because we know that does not work had a major flare when taking 25mg aweek

DEE
06-19-2010, 07:17 AM
sorry about spelling looked alright at first glance should say cant use mxt DEEx

DEE
06-19-2010, 09:40 PM
knew i was on brain malfuction day yesterday it should say reducing cyclo by 25mg on sunday not 2,5 mg :} DEE X

elephant
06-22-2010, 02:25 PM
Great news Dee, hope you start to feel human!

DEE
06-22-2010, 02:37 PM
i think it will work out need to get off cyclo they are not sure what their next move is and they said it will have to br slow with cyclo and preds depending on bloods today
sat here now breakfast yet !! fasting bloods etc DEE x