PDA

View Full Version : We did it!

Luce
04-20-2010, 04:59 AM
Hello all

I am finally married! Ive been planning the wedding for a long time now, but can finally say I am now Mrs Williams as of last Friday 16th April!

I wanted to apologise for my lack of participation on the forum over the last few months, but now the wedding is out of the way I promise to be a better forum member and participate more.

I'm off for a third dose of Rituximab tomorrow because the first two didn't seem to work as well as they could have, so maybe I needed a bigger hit. We're repeating the 2 doses 2 weeks apart regime we used before, so hopefully we'll have a bit more success this time.

I hope everyone is well or at least in good spirits, sorry to hear about Jack's fall and I hope he recovers soon.

Look forward to catching up with you all

Luce
XxX

JanW
04-20-2010, 06:05 AM
Congratulations, Luce! So glad to see you back!

Sangye
04-20-2010, 07:59 AM
Yay, Luce!! Congratulations on your wedding. I'm so happy you were able to realize this dream. Wishing the two of you many wonderful and joyful years together.

I'm thrilled to have you back on the forum, too. I've missed your sense of humor! :D

elephant
04-20-2010, 08:02 AM
Luce Congrats! What a joyous day it was for you! So happy for you! Glad you getting proper treatment. Can't wait to see you back!

pberggren1
04-20-2010, 09:19 AM
APPOLIGIZE? For What?

Your life comes first. And now your life includes Mr. Williams.

No pressure what so ever to log in every day on this forum. If you feel good, great. Otherwise do what you have to do.

Sangye
04-20-2010, 10:03 AM
That's right--we're just happy that you're happy. :)

Lightwarrior
04-20-2010, 12:03 PM
Apologize??? Don't be silly. I have enjoyed hearing about your upcomng wedding and now that you did it.....WOO HOO Congratulations!!!!!!!!! I hope your wedding was as wonderful as you are.

Luce
04-21-2010, 04:09 AM
Thanks for all the kind words, it's good to know you guys are always here and care so much for me. I've popped in a few times in the last few months and a couple of times have wanted to post in response to something but not had the time, so promised myself I'd do it later. By the time I'd got round to coming back the thread had moved on and my comments didn't seem relevant anymore.
The wedding was fantastic and has been a dream for some time now, we were childhood sweethearts and have been together over 10 years now so it felt so good to make it official.

Rituximab went well today, apart from the antihistamines making me so tired I drifted off- only to be woken by a nurse because I was snoring so loudly it was disturbing other patients!

Love you guys!

coffeelover
04-24-2010, 08:24 AM
Oh Luce! Congratulations! I have been married for nearly 29 years and hope the same for you
LIsa

jola57
04-24-2010, 03:35 PM
Luce, congratulations. Wishing you and Mr. Williams many, many happy years together. I celebrated 25 years this year and also hope the same for you. What a lovely dress. Please post some more pictures.