PDA

View Full Version : Biopsy results

onatreetop
02-26-2010, 12:33 AM
It came back neg!!!!!!! That was a big relief. Now were we go from here should be interesting. I am guessing that we can decrease the meds finally, I hope. There isnt any reason at the moment to continue unless the blood work comes back ify. I am pre-diabetic that I got from the primary docs test. i start therapy for my foot today and it is still not good. worse now. had to start wearing the air boot again. my nose is still sore and sensitive to touch or blow. One of the gel casing packs is still there and doesnt want to come out . The teeth are better now. knees are week and back is sore. There done complaining for now.
But some how(meds) I am still working and running around like a chicken with my head cut off.
It is snowing again and everything was just starting to melt from the last month. What a mess the is water freestanding everywere. It's got no were to go I am afraid.
Did get to have some fun last weekend .......sister-in-law and I got to see John Mayer in Philly!!! Not a big fan but now I am. He can really play the guitar!!!! Hope everyone is at a more comfortable place physically. Think of you all the time!!!

JanW
02-26-2010, 12:44 AM
What happened to your foot? I was in an air boot last month too...got an ankle that's not getting better. Be careful in therapy. And congrats on your results.

onatreetop
02-26-2010, 12:51 AM
Almost a complete tear in the Pantar Facia leg. sevred nerves with it too. So it is numb in the 4 small toes and part of my foot. Some numbness going up my calf muscle too. starting to scare me a bit really. The ped. doc said I could start wearing shoes again when I felt good about it and tired but now back to zero. Its been 6 weeks since I tore it the first time.

JanW
02-26-2010, 01:49 AM
How did you tear it? That must be EXTREMELY painful. I have minor PF, and can't imagine what a complete tear would be like.

Sangye
02-26-2010, 02:32 AM
This is what I mean by pred making it easier to tear ligaments and tendons. Please be careful out there!

onatreetop
03-07-2010, 03:07 PM
I saw the RA and finally lowered the pred to 20mgs still at 100mg cytx. Foot is still strange.like walking on a snapped rubberband. Started therapy for foot but not excited. they told me that to correct it it would have had to been operated on 3 days or sooner after the injury. so................I get to deal with lots of scare tissue now. The nerves may repair themselves in about a year.But until then I have three numb toes. Had to cancel my second sleep study again because I havent lost the second gel tube thing in my nose yet. I see the Ent soon. Started the sinus rinse three times a day nothing like a good drownding instead of inhailing saline solution. otherwise still keep moving. The kids are keeping me crazy. Got to love them. working 5 or 6 days a week and I am getting tired. It is only been since tuesday that I went to 20mg. I can feel it.

Sangye
03-07-2010, 03:12 PM
Onatreetop, I forgot what dose of pred you were on before you dropped it to 20mg. Are you mostly noticing increased fatigue?

onatreetop
03-07-2010, 03:24 PM
I was at 30mgs since early Jan. So yes mostly tired some increased pain but that could be me just being me. Working and running around like a mother of 4.