PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday

Masha
08-19-2020, 03:33 AM
Wishing annekat a wonderful, healthy and happy birthday.
Masha

annekat
08-19-2020, 10:14 AM
Thank you, Masha! It's tomorrow, but early is always good! I have been a little spotty on here since ditching Tapatalk and getting back on the computer. Just put a shortcut on my desktop, which should help. Tomorrow my two sisters will be here for a birthday dinner of tacos, fresh blackberry pie, vanilla ice cream, and I'm not sure what else. The blackberries in the pie will be our special Pacific Northwest native trailing variety, which I grew up harvesting with my grandmother for several summers at various spots on their large tree farm. We have had extra hot weather, for here, up to 98F., certainly hotter on the other side of the mountains that divide our state. It is gradually cooling down and I think by tomorrow will be pleasant enough to enjoy sitting outside and enjoying the view of Puget Sound. I know the weather tends to be hot and humid all summer where you are, and I hope you are dealing with it OK and perhaps getting some breaks. I hope that your health is on an even keel, and that you are enjoying life!

Alysia
08-19-2020, 04:02 PM
I came to the forum to wish Anne a Happy Birthday on the birthdays' thread, but will use this thread now. Thanks Masha.

Happy Birthday, dear Anne. I love you and I feel blessed to call you my friend :wub: Sometimes it feels like I know you for real and not only online.

May your birthday (and all your days) be filled with joy, peace, good health, friendships, prosperity, love and Faith.

Your blackberry pie with vanille ice cream sounds amazing (although I wouldn't be able to eat one). I hope the weather will be decent enough to enjoy sitting outside.

May your birthday be as awesome as you are :hug3:

annekat
08-19-2020, 04:19 PM
I came to the forum to wish Anne a Happy Birthday on the birthdays' thread, but will use this thread now. Thanks Masha.

Happy Birthday, dear Anne. I love you and I feel blessed to call you my friend :wub: Sometimes it feels like I know you for real and not only online.

May your birthday (and all your days) be filled with joy, peace, good health, friendships, prosperity, love and Faith.

Your blackberry pie with vanille ice cream sounds amazing (although I wouldn't be able to eat one). I hope the weather will be decent enough to enjoy sitting outside.

May your birthday be as awesome as you are :hug3: Thanks so much, Alysia. I love you, too! It would be so amazing if we could meet someday. I feel like I know you more than online, too. I remember when you first joined the Forum, not long after I did, and you apologized for your English, which was better than quite a few American speakers and writers. You have become such a valuable part of this group since then. The weather is starting to cool, so I think the birthday will be pleasant. I hope there is something you can eat which you enjoy as much as I enjoy pie and ice cream. Chocolate, maybe? Hoping you and your loved ones are safe and in good health. :love::hug1::wub:

Pete
08-19-2020, 10:34 PM
Happy birthday annekat!!

Alysia
08-19-2020, 11:11 PM
Yes, Anne, chocolate works well for me :biggrin1: cheers :hug3:

(Thanks for your kind words... :blushing: )

gilders
08-20-2020, 02:48 AM
Happy birthday Anne!!

If Alysia can't eat the pie, I'll have her slice!:drool: