PDA

View Full Version : Welcome new members!!

andrew
06-15-2020, 09:46 AM
Hi all
I thought I'd say welcome to our new members :hug3: Thanks for joining us and I hope you are finding the information you need. Start a post and let us know if you have any questions or feel free to introduce yourself in this thread (or your own - up to you :biggrin1:)

Welcome to:
vetta55
Sarah Allbritton
Tomrodriguez
Moos
Harrish0I2 (who is a spammer but we're all people. I put him in a special 'spammers' user group instead of deleting him just because I was bored)
DonnaJ
Joanne1234

I would have tagged them but something seems to be wrong with the tagging feature....groan...sigh...other sounds of exasperation....

Susan Jean
06-28-2020, 08:42 AM
Welcome! Glad you found us. :rolleyes1:

annekat
07-08-2020, 02:27 PM
Welcome to everyone! We wish you hadn't contracted this disease but if you did, or think you may have, or are here in support of a friend or family member, you have come to the right place. Introduce yourselves when you are ready, and remember that all questions are good ones! Each case is a little different, and we are ready to hear about yours.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

drz
07-09-2020, 04:28 AM
A hint for new members is to remember many questions have been asked before and a search will reveal several answers or comments on the issue. This is often the quickest way to get helpful information about a concern because you don't have to wait for anyone else to respond to your question.

annekat
07-09-2020, 01:13 PM
True, what drz said about searching the archives. I have always suggested that but forgot this time. You might end up wading through a lot of posts, but you will learn a lot in addition to the specific answers you were searching for. There have been some newer treatment protocols since I joined in 2011, and you'll learn about those, too.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk