PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday to me

Masha
01-15-2020, 03:54 PM
On Saturday I will be 70 yers old. There were times I never thought I would make it this far. I am sure some of you wonder about your future. We may have some bleak days, but others are bright and sunny. Thanks to all of you who have been there with your experiences. The negative make me feel like I am not alone, and the positive give me hope.
Bless you all.
Masha

me2
01-15-2020, 06:31 PM
You have anything special planned? I think you need to get yourself a gift of some sort.

annekat
01-15-2020, 07:02 PM
Happy Birthday, Masha! And thank you. I will be 68 in August of this year. I don't know where the time went. I have a friend whose father-in-law had WG/GPA and lived to be 82. I think we could live to be 100. Who's to say? I'm waiting for that new miracle drug, avacopan, I think it was. In any case, I wish you many happy returns of this day!

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Masha
01-18-2020, 10:32 PM
Thank you for the birthday wishes. My biggest gift is that I made it this far, 70 years old yippee!
My wonderful husband will be taking me out to lunch. I did gift myself by replenishing some of my art supplies. It is always a good sign when you have the strength to get creative.
Many thanks and blessings to all.
Masha

gilders
01-28-2020, 03:56 AM
Sorry for the VERY late birthday wishes, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Hope you enjoyed your lunch date and your new art supplies.

Alysia
01-31-2020, 04:57 AM
Happy beleted birthday, Masha :hug1:
(Sorry for not writing earlier).

I consider wg as a gift because through it I've found amy sweet eternal love and the true Faith. Also some wonderful AMAZING beautiful friends from all around the globe, and the simple joys of things that otherwise are taken for granted: to live, to breath, to see, to listen, to walk, to smell. We are blessed.