PDA

View Full Version : How's all our Aussie friends?

gilders
01-08-2020, 10:32 AM
I know Alysia already asked on the Happy New Year thread, but for any of our Australian friends who missed her question, we all pray no harm as come to you, your family, friends, neighbours and pets.
If you get chance, a quick reply, would be great to see and put our minds at ease.

me2
01-08-2020, 07:13 PM
I had a visit with Anne today and we were wondering about y'all down there too. Hope everyone is out of harms way.

mishb
01-15-2020, 10:34 PM
It has been very smoky in Melbourne the past few weeks, with the last few days being the worst of all, however that is nothing to what the residents, firefighters, animals, and everyone else in the line of the fire, are going through at this time. My heart cries for them.

It has been so hot, and so windy, and that it's not helping the firefighters, but today the storms came. Wind, rain, hail, thunder, and unfortunately more lightning, but it should surely help them get some control, on what is otherwise a devastating situation, with every State and Territory in Australia being affected by fires in one way or another.

We can't thank you all enough. The prayers and support that have been coming through, from all over the world, has been amazing.

We need more rain, and a lot more rain in States other than Victoria, so your prayers are still welcomed