PDA

View Full Version : New Patient appointment at Cleveland Clinic

MINDYB77
10-15-2019, 06:33 AM
Has anyone been referred to Cleveland Clinic recently as a new patient? My dr was supposed to send in a referral on 10/4. I've called his office twice to follow up. Last week they said they were calling right then to check on it, making it sound like it was on CC end. Today, they tell me the nurse is still working on it. I'm so anxious to get started on a treatment regimen.

Pete
10-15-2019, 09:13 AM
If your health insurance will allow it, maybe you should self-refer. That’s what I did.

MINDYB77
10-16-2019, 03:57 AM
The nurse called me this morning from my pulmonologist's office with an appointment for January 27th, with neither of the drs I had requested. I got online and chatted with Cleveland Clinic and have an appointment for next Friday with Dr. Villaforte.
Ugh! Ridiculous!

drz
10-16-2019, 08:19 AM
The nurse called me this morning from my pulmonologist's office with an appointment for January 27th, with neither of the drs I had requested. I got online and chatted with Cleveland Clinic and have an appointment for next Friday with Dr. Villaforte.
Ugh! Ridiculous!

WOW! That is impressive. Good job and best wishes for some great help soon.

Pete
10-16-2019, 09:41 AM
Ugh! Ridiculous!

Too bad your doc’s office is inept. That said, you’ll be well treated at Cleveland. If you can make notes of your history with wegs before your appointment — symptoms, treatments, outcomes, recent test results, etc. — that will help you get the most out of your time with her.

Safe travels!!

Aneinu
10-17-2019, 12:03 AM
Ugh! Ridiculous!She is very good though. You're in good hands.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Jaha
10-19-2019, 04:42 AM
She is a very good doctor, one of the best. I was in her capable hands in my worsted of times and she most likely saved my life. You should provide her with any information that is relevant to your case. I think you will be very happy that they set you up with her.
I changed my team to Ohio State,to be closer to home and not have to travel so far. I am starting to regret that decision now and wish I would have never left Villa-Forte.
I am wishing you all the best!