PDA

View Full Version : Big Thank You

Masha
02-21-2019, 09:56 AM
Big thanks to Pete and Keith. I sent a private message to each of them asking a question and heard back from both immediately. Keith took the time to give me great detailed information. I read the responses to my husband and he said this should restore my faith in the goodness of mankind. It has been a rough week for me. I am feeling very good physically, but have had to deal with some nasty people.
After giving it some thought I realize that a brutal disease has brought us all together- from across the globe. Maybe at times we don’t all agree to the same treatment, medication or food. But no one gets mean about it. It my heart of hearts, I feel we all want what is best not only for ourselves but for each other. I can’t put my finger on why I get this sense of ‘Let’s help each other.’
Many of you have suffered far more than I. Most of you are younger with children and jobs. But it is for the entire Wegeners community that my most fervent payers go out.
Masha

Alysia
02-23-2019, 04:30 AM
Thank you for your heart warming presence here, Masha. Indeed, this group is a family, the place to run into when the world feels cold and alienated. I couldn't have made it without the wonderful friends here :wub: