PDA

View Full Version : forum working for everyone at this point in time?

annekat
10-22-2018, 06:33 AM
The forum seems to be working for me, but a fellow member has sent me a PM about seeing no new posts in the last 3 days. I have looked, and have seen a few, but they are all replies to threads that were started earlier. Just within the hour, there have been new posts in the Happy Birthdays thread. I surmise that people just aren't as active as usual with starting new threads. But I wondered if anyone else is experiencing a lack of new posts in the last three days.

Anne

Pete
10-22-2018, 06:45 AM
Yes. I take it as good news that no one has issues that need our help.

drz
10-22-2018, 03:52 PM
I saw new posts on the site today plus some private messages so it seems to be working now.

mishb
10-22-2018, 10:18 PM
Some days are quieter than others, and I'm guilty of disappearing for a couple of days and coming back later so that there are a few more posts to read.

annekat
10-23-2018, 02:38 AM
Plus a lot of us are spending time on Facebook and even talking about WG/GPA on there... We get to know more people that way, but I still think the forum is the best!

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Alysia
10-23-2018, 03:17 AM
Thanks for checking, Anne. Too many days it is too quiet here, at least for me. I miss my weggies friends and the playful spirit we used to have here while dr. Phil was still on earth... sorry :crying:

Masha
10-23-2018, 08:51 AM
Yes, it has been very quiet here. I have hesitated on writing because I don’t want people to get tired of my big mouth. Just figured other people are getting healthy or are too sick to write. This is my only GPA site. I don’t do facebook.
Masha

annekat
10-23-2018, 01:40 PM
Masha, don't worry about your "big mouth"; just keep right on posting! I know I posted a lot more when I was first here, as did many, and we need to keep the place active and fun as well as addressing the serious issues of our common ailment. I will make more of an effort to come here and post, in fact I've been meaning to, because I've had some issues lately. I look forward to to getting to know you better!

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

andrew
10-24-2018, 09:53 AM
Yep - what Annekat said. Post as much as you like. That's what the site is here for :)