jeto
05-22-2018, 11:38 PM
hi my dear friends, for 10 days i lost 15kg,
it's all about streses
thanks to my friend Scott who is with me all the time

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalk

annekat
05-23-2018, 05:45 AM
Hi, Jeto. I understand how stress can make you lose weight. It is also a sign of active Wegener's. Then, when people take a lot of prednisone, they often gain weight! But that is not a good way to do it unless you are already prescribed the pred for another reason. I hope you can lose some of the stress and am happy that Scott is there for you in ways that many of us can't be. I'm glad you are staying in touch with us.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Alysia
05-25-2018, 02:45 AM
Hi Jeto.
I think that you need to call your dr. and tell him about your weight loss. Like Anne said, it can be wg symptom and you need to check it.
Take care and please update us.
Sending you prayers.

jeto
05-25-2018, 02:51 AM
Hi Jeto.
I think that you need to call your dr. and tell him about your weight loss. Like Anne said, it can be wg symptom and you need to check it.
Take care and please update us.
Sending you prayers.thanks alysia my doctor told me that is one big problem, because I'm heaving stress

Alysia
05-25-2018, 02:57 AM
thanks alysia my doctor told me that is one big problem, because I'm heaving stress

I am so sorry that you have so much stress that it makes you loose weight. Try to eat better, to rest, to take good care of yourself. Search to find ways to reduce the stress. Trust in God, he allways provides.

Please know that we are here for you.

jeto
05-25-2018, 02:59 AM
I am so sorry that you have so much stress that it makes you loose weight. Try to eat better, to rest, to take good care of yourself. Search to find ways to reduce the stress. Trust in God, he allways provides.

Please know that we are here for you.I'm heaving stress abaut my financial problems, that is doing very stressed,
im scary im going to depression

Alysia
05-25-2018, 03:02 AM
I'm heaving stress abaut my financial problems, that is doing very stressed,
im scary im going to depression

Maybe you can start a go-fund-me or something similar to get donations ?

Hang in there. It is not easy but you are never alone.

jeto
05-25-2018, 03:03 AM
thanks to Scott once i was on gofoundme
because im from Macedonia i cant
he helped me

Maybe you can start a go-fund-me or something similar to get donations ?

Hang in there. It is not easy but you are never alone.

Alysia
05-25-2018, 03:07 AM
thanks to Scott once i was on gofoundme
because im from Macedonia i cant
he helped me

Do you mean that you cant open it from Macedonia ?
I found this thread

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/5583-A-young-man-with-GPA-who-needs-assistance

But the account is not active.

We need to check with @Bing505z (https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/member.php?u=8293) if he can make it active.

jeto
05-25-2018, 03:08 AM
Do you mean that you cant open it from Macedonia ?
I found this thread granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/5583-A-young-man-with-GPA-who-needs-assistance
But it is not active.
We need to check with Bing505z if he can make it active.when my needs stopped, i told him to deactivate
he is sending mi money via money gram
he help me

Alysia
05-25-2018, 03:11 AM
when my needs stopped, i told him to deactivate
he help me

It is very kind of him. Can he activate the go-fund-me again ? Can you get an amazon gift card to your email and use it ?

jeto
05-25-2018, 03:12 AM
It is very kind of him. Can he activate the go-fund-me again ? Can you get an amazon gift card to your email and use it ?my needs aren't very big to open again gofoundme

Alysia
05-25-2018, 03:15 AM
my needs aren't very big to open again gofoundme

Can you use an amazon gift card (sent to your email) ?

jeto
05-25-2018, 03:15 AM
Can you use an amazon gift card (sent to your email) ?what i need to do

Alysia
05-25-2018, 03:29 AM
what i need to do

This is a link to the website of amazon

https://www.amazon.com

I dont know if amazon are working in Macedonia or not. Get inside the link. Check if they are active inside your country. Maybe they have site in your language.

If you find that amazon is working in Macedonia, then please write down here your email address. If we have your email, we can send you gift cards straight to your email and then you can use them to buy things that you need. Please check in what shops you can use the amazon card. Maybe make some phone calls to ask in big shops in your city if they accept payment by amazon cards.

I will log off and be back tomorrow to check if we can do it. Meantime please check it.

Also meantime maybe Scott will activate the gofundme.

This way or another, we will find a way.

If anyone around here knows how to check it, please help.

jeto
05-25-2018, 03:31 AM
[email protected]

I dont know if amazon are working in Macedonia or not. Get inside the link. Check if they are active inside your country. Maybe they have site in your language.

If you find that amazon is working in Macedonia, then please write down here your email address. If we have your email, we can send you gift cards straight to your email and then you can use them to buy things that you need. Please check in what shops you can use the amazon card. Maybe make some phone calls to ask in big shops in your city if they accept payment by amazon cards.

I will log off and be back tomorrow to check if we can do it. Meantime please check it.

Alysia
05-25-2018, 03:33 AM
[email protected]

Thank you. I will send you an email. Meantime please check if and where you can use the card.

jeto
05-25-2018, 03:33 AM
thanks very much
Thank you. I will send you an email. Meantime please check if and where you can use the card.

Bing505z
05-25-2018, 04:28 AM
when my needs stopped, i told him to deactivate
he help me

We can get it going again if you want, up to my friend. It is difficult program without spreading through social media as much as you can. Also realize, most people are very shy of getting involved with something overseas. I understand, so I do send what I can to my friend which he can use to buy medicine. Very tough times in Macedonia. I have looked into many programs for outreach in that area and there is not much. Very unfortunate.

jeto
05-25-2018, 04:30 AM
We can get it going again if you want, up to my friend. It is difficult program without spreading through social media as much as you can. Also realize, most people are very shy of getting involved with something overseas. I understand, so I do send what I can to my friend which he can use to buy medicine. Very tough times in Macedonia. I have looked into many programs for outreach in that area and there is not much. Very unfortunate.we are in touch with alysia with mails
she want to send some help with moneygram

Alysia
05-25-2018, 05:02 AM
Hi Scott and Jeto.
Moneygram didnt work for me. It only works from US.
I think the best will be to activate the gofundme again. Is it possible ?

jeto
05-25-2018, 05:03 AM
Hi Scott and Jeto.
Moneygram didnt work for me. It only works from US.
I think the best will be to activate the gofundme again. Is it possible ?i asked Scott he told me will see what can he do

Bing505z
05-25-2018, 08:41 AM

my needs aren't very big to open again gofoundme

Hi Alysia --> I sent you an email.

I looked at the gofundme which I deactivated 13 months ago and I deleted my account soon after. So I think another campaign will have to be created, but I really do not think this type of campaign will be successful. It is hard to gain support since I have to list it as a campaign in the USA for someone overseas. Not much support for it. We collected $670 ($500 Marta) with the site, and another $300 (from me) outside the site, which got us close to $1000. Perhaps someone knows another way to raise money???

Alysia
05-25-2018, 02:08 PM
Hi Alysia --> I sent you an email.

I looked at the gofundme which I deactivated 13 months ago and I deleted my account soon after. So I think another campaign will have to be created, but I really do not think this type of campaign will be successful. It is hard to gain support since I have to list it as a campaign in the USA for someone overseas. Not much support for it. We collected $670 ($500 Marta) with the site, and another $300 (from me) outside the site, which got us close to $1000. Perhaps someone knows another way to raise money???

Thank you Scott. I sent you 2 emails.
So far I have 2 ideas: 1. Amazon gift card - sent to email. I sent a question to amazon, if and where one can use it in Macedonia.
2. Paypal account. Is it possible ?
Hang in there Jeto. You are not alone.

Alysia
05-25-2018, 08:57 PM
Meantime I got an answer from amazon that he cant use the gift card in shops in Macedonia. Only on the website.

I think that we need to help Jeto to create his paypal account and then to post a link to his account and this way we can send him. Bing505z can you do it please ? Or anyone else around ?

drz
05-25-2018, 10:21 PM
Meantime I got an answer from amazon that he cant use the gift card in shops in Macedonia. Only on the website.

I think that we need to help Jeto to create his paypal account and then to post a link to his account and this way we can send him. @Bing505z (https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/member.php?u=8293) can you do it please ? Or anyone else around ?

How about VISA gift cards? They should be good almost everywhere. They are widely sold at many stores where I live.

jeto
05-25-2018, 10:22 PM
How about VISA gift cards? They should be good almost everywhere. They are widely sold at many stores where I live.I don't know but my situation is very critical

Alysia
05-25-2018, 10:28 PM
How about VISA gift cards? They should be good almost everywhere. They are widely sold at many stores where I live.

Sound like a good idea. I am going to check it now....
Thanks drz.

Alysia
05-26-2018, 12:04 AM
I couldnt buy online gift card of visa or mastercard.

The only thing right now, as I see it, is to help Jeto open a paypal account and then it will be easy to send him from every place on the globe. So we need help to show him how to create paypal account.

Bing505z
05-26-2018, 01:26 AM

I think that we need to help Jeto to create his paypal account and then to post a link to his account and this way we can send him. @Bing505z (https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/member.php?u=8293) can you do it please ? Or anyone else around ?

Thank you Scott. I sent you 2 emails.
So far I have 2 ideas: 1. Amazon gift card - sent to email. I sent a question to amazon, if and where one can use it in Macedonia.
2. Paypal account. Is it possible ?
Hang in there Jeto. You are not alone.

I couldnt buy online gift card of visa or mastercard.

The only thing right now, as I see it, is to help Jeto open a paypal account and then it will be easy to send him from every place on the globe. So we need help to show him how to create paypal account.

Hi Alysia...I received your emails...sorry for delay. Well with Paypal I went to this link:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8db8175432b 4df92754f4b4adb5a123d61

And you select Macedonia and it says that Macedonia can only send funds. You cant receive or withdraw. Macedonia has a bit of a corruption problem that discourages many. If any other ideas...????

Alysia
05-26-2018, 01:37 AM
Hi Alysia...I received your emails...sorry for delay. Well with Paypal I went to this link:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8db8175432b 4df92754f4b4adb5a123d61

And you select Macedonia and it says that Macedonia can only send funds. You cant receive. Macedonia has a bit of a corruption problem that discourages many. If any other ideas...????

Thank you. I tried to send him but it was not possible. We thought it was because his credit card almost expired. But now I understand why it didnt work.

Israel is also problematic with what I can send from here. I can send paypal or amazon.

I guess that brings us back to the gofundme or to you ? Will it be possible to send you and then you can send him ?

jeto
05-26-2018, 03:13 AM
thanks to my friend Alysia who donated for me in corporation with Scott,
God bless you and yours families,
thanks again for your support

Alysia
06-16-2018, 02:45 PM
After trying other ways to help Jeto financialy, which didnt work, Scott opened a new gofundme, by Jeto's permission. Thank you so much Bing505z.

Here is the link

https://www.gofundme.com/btzqkg-granulomatosis-with-polyangiitis

Please share and if you can please donate.

TeddyHic
06-19-2018, 03:17 AM
This is a touching story. I hope the gofundme campaign succeeds!

annekat
06-19-2018, 04:33 AM
It seems like it is going a little better this time. I regret I cannot contribute at this moment, but maybe a little later. Jeto, I would recommend that when you meet your goal, consider not closing it for awhile but leaving it open ended. Then people can still contribute indefinitely, and though the amounts will drop off, it may be seen later by someone new and it will already be set up in case you have need again. After all, you have a wife and young son to support in addition to your medical needs and the difficulty of getting those met in your country. GoFundMe keeps a list of accounts that are still open, and even if you stop posting them, there are people who may browse these lists for someone to help. I had an account a few years ago and got my needs met by generous Weggies, friends, and relatives, but my very first contributor was someone I didn't know at all, who had been browsing the list. Now, it hasn't happened again, and people can see my needs were more than met, but the account is still open as far as I know, though I haven't checked lately. Of course, you should follow your own preference, and it is honorable that you closed the account when you felt it was no longer needed. But it hurts nothing to leave it open for future needs, I don't think. Best of luck that this one will keep moving along and you will soon get the treatment you need.

This is a touching story. I hope the gofundme campaign succeeds!

jeto
06-19-2018, 04:38 AM
It seems like it is going a little better this time. I regret I cannot contribute at this moment, but maybe a little later. Jeto, I would recommend that when you meet your goal, consider not closing it for awhile but leaving it open ended. Then people can still contribute indefinitely, and though the amounts will drop off, it may be seen later by someone new and it will already be set up in case you have need again. After all, you have a wife and young son to support in addition to your medical needs and the difficulty of getting those met in your country. GoFundMe keeps a list of accounts that are still open, and even if you stop posting them, there are people who may browse these lists for someone to help. I had an account a few years ago and got my needs met by generous Weggies, friends, and relatives, but my very first contributor was someone I didn't know at all, who had been browsing the list. Now, it hasn't happened again, and people can see my needs were more than met, but the account is still open as far as I know, though I haven't checked lately. Of course, you should follow your own preference, and it is honorable that you closed the account when you felt it was no longer needed. But it hurts nothing to leave it open for future needs, I don't think. Best of luck that this one will keep moving along and you will soon get the treatment you need.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalki understand annekat thanks very much
but i don't want all time to be opened because when I don't have needs others can donate for others who need help

annekat
06-19-2018, 04:51 AM
i understand annekat thanks very much
but i don't want all time to be opened because when I don't have needs others can donate for others who need help

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using TapatalkThat makes sense, Jeto, and it is a generous attitude on your part. I just hope the current campaign will keep going as well as it has in the last 2 days.

Bing505z
06-19-2018, 01:19 PM
Some jerk who seen this through this forum or on facebook share, filed complaint with gofundme and then I was contacted by gofundme with accusations and questions and at this time the campaign account is frozen. Depending on what happens donors will receive their donations back. I will get back with more details. People, if you do not want to help someone, do not show your hate by doing something like this.... just don't donate. The only one who is going to suffer from this is Jetmir. Some people are just garbage.

annekat
06-19-2018, 03:56 PM
Some jerk who seen this through this forum or on facebook share, filed complaint with gofundme and the I was contacted by gofundme with accusations and questions and at this time the campaign account is frozen. Depending on what happens donors will receive their donations back. I will get back with more details. People, if you do not want to help someone, do not show your hate by some doing something like this.... just don't donate. The only one who is going to suffer from this is Jetmir. Some people are just garbage.This was most likely someone from a Facebook vasculitis group who was pushed out of shape by Jeto appealing to her or others for help and advice, innocently enough, not quite understanding that FB does not work the same way as this wonderful, caring forum.
I was peripherally involved in that conversation and, along with others, told what we knew about Jeto and jumped to his defense. I think I remember which group it was but don't remember the woman's name who was raising a stink, implying he is a scam, and trying to influence others against him. The conversation was cut off. This is very sad and it really sucks. I would be willing to testify in Jeto's favor if there's any way to do that, and I'm sure there are others here who saw the FB posts and would do the same. If they came to the forum and read about Jeto and his background with us, I can only imagine we are dealing with a person of very bad character to be taking it this far and ruining our good faith efforts to help. I am very sorry and hope there is some way to turn this around. [emoji22]

jeto
06-19-2018, 05:55 PM
This was most likely someone from a Facebook vasculitis group who was pushed out of shape by Jeto appealing to her or others for help and advice, innocently enough, not quite understanding that FB does not work the same way as this wonderful, caring forum.
I was peripherally involved in that conversation and, along with others, told what we knew about Jeto and jumped to his defense. I think I remember which group it was but don't remember the woman's name who was raising a stink, implying he is a scam, and trying to influence others against him. The conversation was cut off. This is very sad and it really sucks. I would be willing to testify in Jeto's favor if there's any way to do that, and I'm sure there are others here who saw the FB posts and would do the same. If they came to the forum and read about Jeto and his background with us, I can only imagine we are dealing with a person of very bad character to be taking it this far and ruining our good faith efforts to help. I am very sorry and hope there is some way to turn this around. [emoji22]

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalkthanks to all you who support me
i was happy abaut donation
but now im sad
i want to be closed gofoundme and i don't want anyone to think im lying
i have doctors documents and all therapy i take
i don't know who is the person who do that
maby any from fb who i asked anytime for help

annekat
06-19-2018, 06:12 PM
thanks to all you who support me
i was happy abaut donation
but now im sad
i want to be closed gofoundme and i don't want anyone to think im lying
i have doctors documents and all therapy i take
i don't know who is the person who do that
maby any from fb who i asked anytime for help

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using TapatalkJeto, I hope you will allow Scott and any one else who can help to get this over turned. We cannot let one malicious person ruin this for you, after all the effort Scott and others have put into it. It would be unfair to your wife and child as well. We don't need to worry about what that one messed up person thinks of you. She doesn't know you, we do, and we know you are not a liar. Please don't give up and let her win. Or he, as the case may be, we really don't know, we just know we don't need our lives ruled by such people.

jeto
06-19-2018, 06:16 PM
Jeto, I hope you will allow Scott and any one else who can help to get this over turned. We cannot let one malicious person ruin this for you, after all the effort Scott and others have put into it. It would be unfair to your wife and child as well. We don't need to worry about what that one messed up person thinks of you. She doesn't know you, we do, and we know you are not a liar. Please don't give up and let her win. Or he, as the case may be, we really don't know, we just know we don't need our lives ruled by such people.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalki understand but i don't know what to think now im very sad

annekat
06-19-2018, 07:15 PM
i understand but i don't know what to think now im very sad

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using TapatalkPlease try not to be sad. I know it is hard. But I know Scott and Alysia will do everything they can to work this out. Those who run GoFundMe are good people and I think they will understand the truth.

jeto
06-19-2018, 07:17 PM
Please try not to be sad. I know it is hard. But I know Scott and Alysia will do everything they can to work this out. Those who run GoFundMe are good people and I think they will understand the truth.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using TapatalkI don't know today im feeling very sad
i hope Scott can do anything

jeto
06-21-2018, 02:59 AM
good news from Scott
thanks to all of you who are with me in this hard time
the gofoundme account it's available
Scott
Alysia
annekat
thanks for your support
i will never forget this

annekat
06-21-2018, 03:02 AM
So glad to hear the good news! So sorry you had to go through the upset and uncertainty. Thanks to Scott and Alysia.

jeto
06-21-2018, 03:05 AM
Scott and Alysia was everyday with me writing by email and viber
im very thankful

Alysia
06-21-2018, 03:17 AM
It was Scott who did wonderful work with gofundme, showing them the truth. Cheers Bing505z ! God bless you !

I am so glad jeto. You deserve to get all the help we can get.

So we can now continue to collect donations.

If anyone reads this and still doesn't believe or still want to ruin our efforts to help Jeto, before you do anything, please send me a private msg on this site and we will discuss it. Hurting others can never do good to anyone.

Praying for more donations and that Jeto will be able to recover and provide for his family.

jeto
06-21-2018, 08:57 AM
Greetings to everyone, you are really good friends and you understand the essence of human life, I wish you a happy life.

jeto
07-04-2018, 02:16 AM
hi everyone, i just want to thanks all donators who donated for me
thanks God I'm having you