PDA

View Full Version : Retired

blu4runner
04-04-2018, 10:56 AM
Well I am officially retired now. My private disability coverage claim was approved so I sold my insurance agency. Now to take time to try and improve my health and mark items off my bucket list. Moving on to a new stage of life.

mishb
04-04-2018, 09:54 PM
Congratulations Victor :thumbsup:

All the best of health to you.
I hope you get to mark many things off your bucket list.

MikeG-2012
04-06-2018, 02:18 AM
Well I am officially retired now. My private disability coverage claim was approved so I sold my insurance agency. Now to take time to try and improve my health and mark items off my bucket list. Moving on to a new stage of life.

I'm glad that you can move on to a new chapter Victor. I am glad that you and your family can enjoy some great time together!!!

NatriceRomeo
04-06-2018, 10:23 AM

I hope this opens a beautiful new chapter in your life. May your retirement be filled with great health & fantastic adventures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drz
04-07-2018, 05:56 AM
I found retirement to be the best job I ever had. i wish I could have started with it.:tongue1:

Bing505z
04-10-2018, 04:56 AM

Excellent! Congrats! Enjoy! Cheers!

Jaha
04-19-2018, 03:58 AM
Congratulations! I'm glad you are going to enjoy your life, free from the work stress! Please take care and have fun in retirement!