PDA

View Full Version : happy new year

jeto
01-03-2018, 01:52 AM
I wish you all the best in this year,

Impossible to talk to my doctor I'm asking you:

I'm without therapy because I can not find tablets endoxan nowhere can I get something unexpected because I have been starting to feel bad changes.
thanks to everyone

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalk

drz
01-03-2018, 04:28 AM

I'm without therapy because I can not find tablets endoxan nowhere can I get something unexpected because I have been starting to feel bad changes.
thanks to everyone

Can a pharmacist or drug store help you find the medicine you need?

jeto
01-03-2018, 04:30 AM
Can a pharmacist or drug store help you find the medicine you need?before new year they helped me to get from Greece but now is problem

annekat
01-03-2018, 05:36 AM
before new year they helped me to get from Greece but now is problem

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using TapatalkHappy New Year, Jeto!!! Could they try some other countries like England or Canada? This doesn't sound good. I'm thinking endoxan is the same as Cytoxan, cyclophosphamide is the generic name. That is a pretty powerful and effective drug. I wonder if you could get by with a somewhat milder med like methotrexate. Or if you are in bad shape, getting on a regimen of rituximab treatments, RTX, Rituxin, would be the best, though maybe hard to get. Not being able to talk to your doctor isn't good, maybe you need a new one. I forget, where are you from?

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

jeto
01-03-2018, 05:51 AM
Happy New Year, Jeto!!! Could they try some other countries like England or Canada? This doesn't sound good. I'm thinking endoxan is the same as Cytoxan, cyclophosphamide is the generic name. That is a pretty powerful and effective drug. I wonder if you could get by with a somewhat milder med like methotrexate. Or if you are in bad shape, getting on a regimen of rituximab treatments, RTX, Rituxin, would be the best, though maybe hard to get. Not being able to talk to your doctor isn't good, maybe you need a new one. I forget, where are you from?

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using TapatalkI'm from Macedonia here is difficul rituxan here is very expensive im trying to get it from Greece. here institutions don't care about us with rare disase

annekat
01-03-2018, 06:02 AM
I'm from Macedonia here is difficul rituxan here is very expensive im trying to get it from Greece. here institutions don't care about us with rare disase

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalkhttps://www.drugs.com/international/endoxan.html Jeto, try this link I found for countries in your area where endoxan may be available under that name. Also, I have seen online Canadian pharmacies that carry a wide variety of drugs but there it might be called Cytoxan or cyclophosphamide. Good luck.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

jeto
01-03-2018, 06:04 AM
https://www.drugs.com/international/endoxan.html Jeto, try this link I found for countries in your area where endoxan may be available under that name. Also, I have seen online Canadian pharmacies that carry a wide variety of drugs but there it might be called Cytoxan or cyclophosphamide. Good luck.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalkthanks for your support

Bing505z
01-03-2018, 06:56 AM

thanks to everyone

Happy New Year my friend...I will contact you soon on Viber....

jeto
01-03-2018, 06:57 AM
Happy New Year my friend...I will contact you soon on Viber....i wrote you on Viber today

Bing505z
01-03-2018, 07:31 AM
i wrote you on Viber today

Jetmir...I transfered to a new cell phone...private message me your contact number again for viber....With the last 3 months of festivities I totally forgot to update my info!

Bing505z
01-03-2018, 07:46 AM
I got it now..

Try this Vasculitis Center in Germany:

http://www.medizin.uni-tuebingen.de/Patienten/Kliniken/Medizinische+Klinik/Innere+Medizin+II/Rheumatologie.html

Alysia
01-05-2018, 04:16 AM
Hi Jeto. We have endoxan in Israel but only in few special pharmacies and with a special prescription. I cant buy it on my own in the superpharm.
It shouldnt cost much.
Can your dr. Contact a dr. In Israel to ask for his help ?
Also there is an organization which brings medical care and medicines to syrian kids. This is the link to their site:
https://www.amaliah.org/medical-supplies
Maybe your dr. Can check with their dr. ?

jeto
01-05-2018, 04:37 AM
Hi Jeto. We have endoxan in Israel but only in few special pharmacies and with a special prescription. I cant buy it on my own in the superpharm.
It shouldnt cost much.
Can your dr. Contact a dr. In Israel to ask for his help ?
Also there is an organization which brings medical care and medicines to syrian kids. This is the link to their site:
https://www.amaliah.org/medical-supplies
Maybe your dr. Can check with their dr. ?Alysia thanks for your support I'm proud to have friends like you,
I'm trying to get it from Germany I think for 2 weeks I can have here.

Bing505z
01-05-2018, 07:27 AM
Alysia thanks for your support I'm proud to have friends like you,
I'm trying to get it from Germany I think for 2 weeks I can have here.

Relatives of mine in Tbilisi can buy without prescription Endoxan 50mg tablets - 50 pack for about $25. Endoxan injection is not available without a Doc note. If you take tablets, how many do you have to take a day? Keep in mind this is Tbilisi, so you know of course the language will probably be Russian on the package of tablets.

jeto
01-05-2018, 07:33 AM
Relatives of mine in Tbilisi can buy without prescription Endoxan 50mg tablets - 50 pack for about $25. Endoxan injection is not available without a Doc note. If you take tablets, how many do you have to take a day? Keep in mind this is Tbilisi, so you know of course the language will probably be Russian on the package of tablets.the price is same I'm taking 2 in day